Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Busch hits 128 MPH today
on his way home near Lake Norman

http://www2.statesville.com/news/2011/ma...r-1061276/
That's a big fat ticket!! But he's got plenty of money to pay it off.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
If this was any regular person getting pulled over for going close to triple the speed limit, their license would have been suspended on the spot and there would be some jail time involved most likely!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Could have happened to a better person!!!! They should have impounded his car and took his ass to jail! That's what they would have done to one of us!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Must be making a big donation to the police retirement fund or something Big Grin
OffTheHook Wrote:Could have happened to a better person!!!! They should have impounded his car and took his ass to jail! That's what they would have done to one of us!

:Thumbs: HAHA! I wish they would have! I cant stand kyle bush! AHHH I wish he would quit racing.
I bet he made a large donation to shop with a cop. At least there will be some happy kids come Christmas.
I couldn't open the link. What kind of car was he driving that he got up to 128
^ 2012 yellow Lexus LFA sports car