Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw 5/23
- Jerry Lawler comes out, Introduces Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

R-Truth Comes out saying he needs to beat/Take out a Legend

John Cena comes out says a few things then says Truth needs to be smacked in the mouth

Raw's GM emails and says that there will be a Tag Team Match Rey Mysterio/John Cena vs. Truth/CM Punk with Bret Hart as the Special Guest Referee

- Michael Cole has his head down in the back walking towards the Ring, tries to shake Eve's hand but Eve puts her foot with her boot on up in his face, Cole continues walking to the Ring, he gets to the Ring, Apologizes to Jerry Lawler, Ring Announcer along with some others

- The Miz comes out with Riley, Miz starts blaming Riley for all his losses and says he just takes up space, Riley says that Miz was the one that Said "I Quit" last night. Miz was like what did you say? Miz was pissed, told Riley he was Fired then Riley just demolishes/beats down Miz

- New Nexus wins the Tag Team Titles from Big Show & Kane

While in the back still pissed, Big Show & Kane were doing an interview about how they were Robbed (Which they were) Alberto Del Rio walks up smiling, then Smacks the Big Show in the Face, knocks down the Camera, Big Show chases after, Alberto Del Rio's Special Ring Announcer Runs over Big Show with Alberto Del Rio's Car, Hurting Big Show's Knee

Later on in the Show

- Divas has a Match, before it begins Kharma comes out, Gets in the Ring and just kneels down in the Middle of the Ring and it look liked she was crying or started too, Raw goes to a Commerical

Later on in the Show

- They have a very nice Tribute for Macho Man.

- Time for the Main Event
during the Main Even, CM Punk bumps into Bret Hart, after awhile, Rey Mysterio hit's the 619 on Punk, Bret Hart locks in the Sharp Shooter while Mysterio does his move after the 619 (Where he jumps on the top rope then does that leg like drop), Rey Mysterio rolls Punk over and get's the 1 2 3
altogether boring IMO. Big show got hurt, hope Kane goes into Rage mode about it. Hated the whole night, nothing exciting what so ever. Kharma crying?? wth?
This was a hit & miss Raw, some good things happened...some bad things happened.

The Kharma deal where she started crying just pretty much killed any momentum that she had...dumb.

The Big Show injury angle, I'm not sure if the Big Show is actually injured (I hope he isn't) but the angle was just poorly done.

I did really like The Miz/Alex Riley altercation, that was nice to see Wink

The Macho Man Tribute Video was a real tear-jerker, big kudos to WWE for doing that.
Also, I have to mention CM Punk's replica tights from last night.

That was pure class, Macho Man trunks but instead of "Macho Man" on the back it said "CM Punk"
J-Rod Wrote:Also, I have to mention CM Punk's replica tights from last night.

That was pure class, Macho Man trunks but instead of "Macho Man" on the back it said "CM Punk"

I noticed that as well. Well done.
They had a great thing going with Kharma, why would they fool with it? Maybe she ticked off one of the writers, cause she wasn't included in the PPV and then her gimmick gets killed.
We had no power last night, so I missed the show.
^ I done this for ya SD, I thought you all had a baseball game to go too, well that was according to KHSAA, so I done this for ya because you've kept us update on Pay-Per-Views, so I figured I'd return the favor