Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Coaching Search
Kent Campbell also played college ball at ALC. He knows the game well and would be a wonderful hire for Cordia.
If true, Kent would do a good job at Cordia!
Ballers Wrote:Bentley going to Cordia, IMO, is crazy talk..
Not enough chocolate milk's in the building at Cordia to satisfy John Bentley..

Is this some kind of racist joke? Not funny.
Tailback44 Wrote:Is this some kind of racist joke? Not funny.

That's probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard....

Does only black people drink chocolate milk now? IMO, you're absurd.
I can understand the racist question. Does that guy drink a lot of chocolate milk or something? I know nothing of him, so I understand the question. Don't believe you are racist, but I understand why tailback would ask.
Bluecat Wrote:If true, Kent would do a good job at Cordia!
Agreed, :Thumbs:

What, lol.
LWC Wrote:I can understand the racist question. Does that guy drink a lot of chocolate milk or something? I know nothing of him, so I understand the question. Don't believe you are racist, but I understand why tailback would ask.

John Bentley loves his chocolate milk..
Cordia is a smaller school..

As previously stated, not enough chocolate milk's in Cordia's school to keep the big guy happy.
I'm sorry Ballers. I just asked. I dont know Bentley personally. I just thought you meant something like there are not enough black athletic kids in the school for him to come. sorry to offend anyone.
Tailback44 Wrote:I'm sorry Ballers. I just asked. I dont know Bentley personally. I just thought you meant something like there are not enough black athletic kids in the school for him to come. sorry to offend anyone.

I attended Cordia High School and played ball there for 2 years before transferring to Perry Central High..
I can also understand what you mean.. No harm no foul..
The entire school combined (grade school/middle/high) combined have no more than 300 kids total..

The John Bentley jesture is actually just an inside joke.
Tailback44 Wrote:I'm sorry Ballers. I just asked. I dont know Bentley personally. I just thought you meant something like there are not enough black athletic kids in the school for him to come. sorry to offend anyone.

L-O-L
ah boys...
zaga_fan Wrote:L-O-L
ah boys...

What is your problem? I said I misunderstood him. I dont get why you keep quoting me and saying LOL and dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you dont like what I dont got to say than dont read it. I never said anything to you during football season last year when I seen all those "stupid" Cubs win pictures. Come on.
Tailback44 Wrote:What is your problem? I said I misunderstood him. I dont get why you keep quoting me and saying LOL and dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you dont like what I dont got to say than dont read it. I never said anything to you during football season last year when I seen all those "stupid" Cubs win pictures. Come on.

Well, I've never saw him turn an inside joke into a racial slurr trying to degrade a fellow BGR'r on here either have you?
Tailback44 Wrote:What is your problem? I said I misunderstood him. I dont get why you keep quoting me and saying LOL and dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you dont like what I dont got to say than dont read it. I never said anything to you during football season last year when I seen all those "stupid" Cubs win pictures. Come on.

I said it was dumb before you explained.
I said LOL because I finally understood what you were getting at.
I apologize.
I'll never quote one of your comments again Smile

Even then.....
Comparing African Americans to Chocolate Milk is still one of the least intelligent things I have heard in my life.

Later dude
Ballers Wrote:Well, I've never saw him turn an inside joke into a racial slurr trying to degrade a fellow BGR'r on here either have you?

Ahh boys.
Tailback44 Wrote:Ahh boys.

Pretty classy.
Ballers Wrote:Pretty classy.

ah boys...

That's how it's done Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:ah boys...

That's how it's done Wink

:Clap:

His name is Tailback.. I'm almost 100% sure he knows a lot more about basketball than he does any other sport.
^John Bentley doesn't dig low fat chocolate milk zaga.
Hahaha that has killed me..
Well noted at the end as well.
Alright. I misunderstood the comment you made.I had no clue it was an inside joke. Could we get this behind us now and not ruin every thread on here with a picture of chocolate milk.
I seriously doubt Coach Bentley going anywhere, not this year anyhow. I believe if he was going somewhere he would have went to Breathitt County there alot bigger than Cordia but he didn't go there.
Wow guys, lol.

I think Kent would be a great hire for Cordia. Kent has had some great experience with Noble last few years and apart of the staff under Hollan at PCC. I think he would come and try to do something for Cordia, not just try to better hiself. I dont think Kent would be the kind that would leave in a year or two.
MVP2 Wrote:Wow guys, lol.

I think Kent would be a great hire for Cordia. Kent has had some great experience with Noble last few years and apart of the staff under Hollan at PCC. I think he would come and try to do something for Cordia, not just try to better hiself. I dont think Kent would be the kind that would leave in a year or two.

But will Kent be able to win without chocolate milk?!?!
That is the question!
Milk helps build strong bones and is a good source of the nutrients needed to build a succesful basketball program, but it just doesn't taste as good as chocolate milk.
With chocolate milk you can get a drink that helps out your program and the players enjoy drinking.
Anyone who takes this job is automatically behind the 8-ball and they will have to make some sacrifices to get the chocolate milk program going in the right direction.
And before anyone asks....
no I'm not a racist!!!!!
Some of my best friends are chocolate milks!

I promise I will quit sooner or later.
But this is too much fun.
zaga_fan Wrote:But will Kent be able to win without chocolate milk?!?!
That is the question!
Milk helps build strong bones and is a good source of the nutrients needed to build a succesful basketball program, but it just doesn't taste as good as chocolate milk.
With chocolate milk you can get a drink that helps out your program and the players enjoy drinking.
Anyone who takes this job is automatically behind the 8-ball and they will have to make some sacrifices to get the chocolate milk program going in the right direction.
And before anyone asks....
no I'm not a racist!!!!!
Some of my best friends are chocolate milks!

I promise I will quit sooner or later.
But this is too much fun.

Hahaha I love this thread.
I can tell alot of people on here like's chocolate Milk lmao