Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Draft Lottery Results
Results from the 2011 NBA Draft Lottery and the percentage of chance each team that had of winning the #1 Pick in the 201 NBA Draft

1) Cleveland Cavaliers - 19.9 %

2) Minnesota Timberwolves - 25 %

3) Utah Jazz (via NJ) - 6.3 %

4) Cleveland Cavaliers (via LA Clippers) - 2.8 %

5) Toronto Raptors - 15.6 %

6) Washington Wizards - 11.9 %

7) Sacramento Kings - 8.8 %

8) Detroit Pistons - 4.3 %

9) Charlotte Bobcats 1.7 %

10) Milwaukee Bucks - 1.1 %

11) Golden State Warriors - 0.8 %

12) Utah Jazz - 0.7 %

13) Phoenix Suns - 0.6 %

14) Houston Rockets - 0.5 %
This is the Cavs year to rebuild!! 1 and 4
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ I believe that Kyrie Irving will be going to the Cavs with the Number 1 Overall pick
Really? My Kings get screwed again! Go from 5th to 7th!
Yup, Irving will be #1.
The Clippers pick was actually the #1 pick, the Cavs pick is the #4 pick. Awesome news for my Cavs, hope that we stab 2 players and turn our franchise around...
That would be interesting if the Cavs got Enes Kanter and Brandon Knight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:That would be interesting if the Cavs got Enes Kanter and Brandon Knight!

Could happen teams like to build around a PG or C. Both could do it. I would also love for both of them to be gone before it comes to Sacramento. Sac-town REALLY needed the #1 or #2 pick to get Williams.
LWC Wrote:Could happen teams like to build around a PG or C. Both could do it. I would also love for both of them to be gone before it comes to Sacramento. Sac-town REALLY needed the #1 or #2 pick to get Williams.

i could see enes kanter going number 1 because of them already haveing baron davis and then i could see them taking brandon knight at 4 but he would play the SG postition this year and then take the rains at PG.
I don't know what all the hoop-lah is about guards going #1...
I say get the talented bigs like Kanter and build around him.. There are guards everywhere in the NBA..
Hopefully the Jazz can manage a decent draft.
They had a pretty good pick last year with Hayward.
My Opinion on how these picks should go!!!

1 - Cavaliers : Derrick Williams (Arizona) - NBA ready

2 - Timberwolves : Kyrie Irving (Duke)

3 - Jazz : Enes Kanter (Kentucky)

4 - Cavaliers : Kemba Walker (UConn)

5 - Raptors : Jonas Valanciunas (Lithuania)

6 - Wizards : Jan Vesely (Republic)

7 - Kings : Marcus Morris (Kansas)

8 - Pistons : Brandon Knight (Kentucky)

9 - Bobcats : Bismack Biyombo (Congo)

10 - Bucks : Tristan Thompson (Texas)

11 - Warriors : Kenneth Faried (Morehead St.)

12 - Jazz : Alec Burks (Colorado)

13 - Suns : Jimmer Fredette (BYU)

14 - Rockets : Markieff Morris (Kansas)
ekff Wrote:My Opinion on how these picks should go!!!

1 - Cavaliers : Derrick Williams (Arizona) - NBA ready

2 - Timberwolves : Kyrie Irving (Duke)

3 - Jazz : Enes Kanter (Kentucky)

4 - Cavaliers : Kemba Walker (UConn)

5 - Raptors : Jonas Valanciunas (Lithuania)

6 - Wizards : Jan Vesely (Republic)

7 - Kings : Marcus Morris (Kansas)

8 - Pistons : Brandon Knight (Kentucky)

9 - Bobcats : Bismack Biyombo (Congo)

10 - Bucks : Tristan Thompson (Texas)

11 - Warriors : Kenneth Faried (Morehead St.)

12 - Jazz : Alec Burks (Colorado)

13 - Suns : Jimmer Fredette (BYU)

14 - Rockets : Markieff Morris (Kansas)

Sounds good but the Kings wont take a big. They have Thompson, Cousins, Dalambert, etc.... I could see them taking a pure point guard (Thornton and Evans are more 2-Guard) or an explosive 3.

I would love to see the Kings end up with Kawhi Leonard at 7.
IMO Irving is not worthy of the #1 pick. Look at the dominate point guards in the league(Rose, Westbrook, Rondo). Those guys are extremely athletic. Irving is a good player but he will never be able to compete with this new era of point guards athletically wise. The only point guard that can dominate the game that is not athletic is Chris Paul. Irving should definitely be a top 10 pick, but not worthy of #1! I agree with ekff, Williams should go #1. He reminds me of a young Amar'e. BTW I would love to see Harrelson get drafted, IMO he has a chance to go in the 2nd round.
Aslan Wrote:IMO Irving is not worthy of the #1 pick. Look at the dominate point guards in the league(Rose, Westbrook, Rondo). Those guys are extremely athletic. Irving is a good player but he will never be able to compete with this new era of point guards athletically wise. The only point guard that can dominate the game that is not athletic is Chris Paul. Irving should definitely be a top 10 pick, but not worthy of #1! I agree with ekff, Williams should go #1. He reminds me of a young Amar'e. BTW I would love to see Harrelson get drafted, IMO he has a chance to go in the 2nd round.

Woah, Aslan did you just say Josh Harrelson, the same Harrelson that was a waste of size and just took up space?? Big Grin

I think Williams is the most NBA ready as well but I just see the Cavs taking Irving with the #1 pick and than go after a big with the 4.
I personally would love to manage to get Williams and Kanter. Totally satisifed with BD at point... and If I want a PG, I'd rather take Knight because Cal's PG's have panned out in the NBA.
I hope Kanter goes to Washington.
MVP2 Wrote:Woah, Aslan did you just say Josh Harrelson, the same Harrelson that was a waste of size and just took up space?? Big Grin

I think Williams is the most NBA ready as well but I just see the Cavs taking Irving with the #1 pick and than go after a big with the 4.

After the final 4 run, I'll gladly eat crow! Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:IMO Irving is not worthy of the #1 pick. Look at the dominate point guards in the league(Rose, Westbrook, Rondo). Those guys are extremely athletic. Irving is a good player but he will never be able to compete with this new era of point guards athletically wise. The only point guard that can dominate the game that is not athletic is Chris Paul. Irving should definitely be a top 10 pick, but not worthy of #1! I agree with ekff, Williams should go #1. He reminds me of a young Amar'e. BTW I would love to see Harrelson get drafted, IMO he has a chance to go in the 2nd round.

My Spurs are thinking about Harrelson at pick #59
ekff Wrote:My Spurs are thinking about Harrelson at pick #59

Would have a heck of a mentor!
And did anyone really think the NBA rigged this?????
LWC Wrote:Would have a heck of a mentor!

Yeah, I just don't want Bonner and him on the same team.... They will turn into about the same player, Harrellson can shoot the 3 and that's going to help his pro career.
Stardust Wrote:And did anyone really think the NBA rigged this?????

No, I know what you're talking about.. They mentioned it being "rigged" on PTI last night.. Because the Cavs owners 14 year old son was up there and stuff they think that it is rigged for some reason.. Well, I forgot the owner of the other team - Maybe T'wolves? Not sure, but he was raising hell about it.

Either way, T'wolves owners and GM is dumb.. They take guards that they do not need every single year..
^ Let's see if the Cav's can make anything out of the 1st and 4th pick. This is a weak draft, thus I'm not real sure there is a Lebron out there, but if the Cav's are to get back, this is the time to make it happen.
Top 5 Picks

1) Cavs- Kyrie Irivng- great skill set, underrated as an athelete...the NBA is a PG league

2) Timberwolves- Derick Williams- outstanding athelete with a great MOTOR

3) Jazz- Brandon Knight-Jazz need a PG and Knight is the best available as a combo guard

4) Cavs- Enes Kanter- great low post moves and also underated as an athelete.

5) Raptors- Kemba Walker- proven winner with huge HEART..GAMER...

Pretty crazy that two of the top 5 picks who will probably go to the Cavs have only played a combined 11 games in the last year.
Stardust Wrote:^ Let's see if the Cav's can make anything out of the 1st and 4th pick. This is a weak draft, thus I'm not real sure there is a Lebron out there, but if the Cav's are to get back, this is the time to make it happen.

NO lebron is this class....

T'Wolves should be happy with the 2nd pick, Cavs are stupid they will take Irving and the T'Wolves will get the best player in the draft, Derrick Williams.....
IMO, If I was a team I would be getting Kanter.. Williams a very close 2nd.
If you are a team and you are wanting a guard... Go for Kemba.. They won the championship and he was the heart and guts of that team.. Not sure why they would prey on Irving.. Yeah he's top 10, but not 1st pick worthy IMO.
^^^With that said.. Cavs should go big and bigger... Drafting Williams and take a chance to get Kanter later on the 4th pick.
Ballers Wrote:^^^With that said.. Cavs should go big and bigger... Drafting Williams and take a chance to get Kanter later on the 4th pick.

Agreed.
IMO the Cavs need to take Kyrie Irving.
They have a good veteran for him to learn from in Baron Davis and I think we can all agree that BD's last days are coming up on him.
I see Derrick Williams going #2 and making the T-Wolves instantly better.
Get ready guys....
here is where I go out on a limb.
Brandon Knight #3 to the Jazz Wink
The Jazz will look for a PG and it will be between Kemba and Knight.