Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Volleyball
SF V-Ball should be very good next year
Good Luck SF and Coach Smallwood! What is volleyball?
i dont think that south floyd volleyball will do good this year u are building there head up to much just because they had a good year......
Umm...big man...that's the difference between the volleyball team and the boys basketball team. Win the boys win they all get the big head and usually blow the next one and lose...the Volleyball team however, doesn't get the big head they take it one game at a time and in the end come out with an awesome season. I guess well see who's right...
SF volleyball will be good this year....Nobody is giving us to much confidence or makin us get the big head. We get our confidence from ourselves, our teammates, and our coaches. We know what we can do, and were gonna work extra hard this year to do more and get to the next level. Just because we lost a lot of good seniors doesnt mean we dont have more coming up. Were gonna have great seniors this year and more JV players stepping up, not just tiffany tackett and kasey elkins, we have much more that after camp and more prac will be much better Tongue
I heard somewhere that there was 29 girls pick up camp applications for volleyball this coming summer.