Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is George Washington OverRated?
I think they are, there in the A-10, and who plays there, it has it years when it is good but there hasent been 2 or more teams good in it.
I think they are...
Somewhat over-rated....
Very good team who plays patiently. I think this team good give teams fits in the tourney!
They are ranked 10th, who cares........
Yeah they are a bit overrated. Yeah they might be 10th but put them up with the likes of Duke or UCONN or Texas. They would pummel GW. So yeah they are overrated
"-STAT-" Wrote:Yeah they are a bit overrated. Yeah they might be 10th but put them up with the likes of Duke or UCONN or Texas. They would pummel GW. So yeah they are overrated
That's the most absurnd logic I've ever heard. No one is putting up in the top 2 or 3 so why compare them to those teams. If they were ranked 2 or 3 and you said what you said it would make sense, since they are not it doesn't. they are 10th, I think they could beat almost every team ranked below them. And I have watched them play two complete games now, have you?
No they are underrated. Plus they are playing in the most underrated confernce in the NCAA.
How can you say George Washington is overrated. He was our first president and one of the best. He did so much for this country even before becoming president. NO HE IS NOT OVERRATED.

Sorry thought you meant the man. Heck yes GWU is overrated same as St. Joe's a couple of years ago.
no way good team if it all clicks
who have they played
There biggest win is over #17 Maryland.

But they have only lost one game.

They deserve it.

Rankings are pointless but even more pointless is arguing about someone being over rated.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:There biggest win is over #17 Maryland.

But they have only lost one game.

They deserve it.

Rankings are pointless but even more pointless is arguing about someone being over rated.

I agree. They are 17-1 and are getting the job done....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:I agree. They are 17-1 and are getting the job done....
Seems to me they aren't over rated with a record like that....
But he did lie about the Cherry Tree! People have to put that into consideration!
yeah, id have to drop him to 11th or 12th based on that.:giveup:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:But he did lie about the Cherry Tree! People have to put that into consideration!