Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Match #1 - Ric Flair v. The Rock
Alright, I'm the booker, so I get to book the match-up. Give me your thoughts of how the match would go.
Ric Flair will bleed a lot and beat The Rock in an epic match.
I liked this match-up because both are EXCELLENT story tellers in the ring. I used to love how hokey Ric Flairs moves like the "Face Fall", and the "Corner Flip". Then the Rock came along with his "Peoples Elbow" and took hokey to a new level. I don't mean hokie in a bad way, just purely entertaining bumps. This match would be loaded with them and they both could pull of great false finishes throughout the match.
What type of match Dusty?
60 minute match, no gimmicks! Give me the days of the Steamboat/Flair matches where the gimmick was the match itself!
Stardust Wrote:60 minute match, no gimmicks! Give me the days of the Steamboat/Flair matches where the gimmick was the match itself!
I would probably start watching wrestling again:Thumbs:
Jarons Wrote:I would probably start watching wrestling again:Thumbs:

Would be great, unless it were people that couldn't wrestle!

Stardust Wrote:60 minute match, no gimmicks! Give me the days of the Steamboat/Flair matches where the gimmick was the match itself!

In that case Flair in a heartbeat!
It might be a draw...they had draws back in the day Wink
Since it is likely that Flair plays the heel in this match, I see him pulling it out with something that only the dirtiest player in the game can do.