Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest Mullet Ever
Come on Old School guys, HELP me with this one! Google them if you don't remember what they looked like in the day!

Shawn Michaels
Ricky Morton (R&R Express)
Mike Awesome (ECW)
Crush (Demolition)
Eddie Guerrero

Who are some others. If I asked who had the best perm, it would hands down be Dusty :biggrin:
Hard to beat Ricky Morton or Rick Rude.
The blonde guy from Midnight Express (I forgot is name help me please)
Magnum TA
Jake the Snake Roberts
Jimmy Hart
Jarons Wrote:The blonde guy from Midnight Express (I forgot is name help me please)
Magnum TA
Jake the Snake Roberts
Jimmy Hart

Man what a star Magnum TA could have been. Sad Great hair too Big Grin
^ Bobby Eaton
LWC Wrote:Man what a star Magnum TA could have been. Sad Great hair too Big Grin

He was destined to be the next NWA champion. He was to the NWA in popularity during that era that the Rock was.
Tatanka and Nick "Starrcade" Patrick
LWC Wrote:Man what a star Magnum TA could have been. Sad Great hair too Big Grin
What happened to Magnum? He was always one of my favorites, I got to meet him when I was about 5th grade. Not long after meeting him remember a broadcast about him being in a car accident. I stopped watching wrestling not long after that, did he ever come back?
LWC Wrote:Tatanka and Nick "Starrcade" Patrick

Tatanka, that is a GREAT one
Jarons Wrote:What happened to Magnum? He was always one of my favorites, I got to meet him when I was about 5th grade. Not long after meeting him remember a broadcast about him being in a car accident. I stopped watching wrestling not long after that, did he ever come back?

Mashed his Vette into a tree at 3:00 AM on a wet Georgia road with a BAL at a point that he should have been dead.
Stardust Wrote:Mashed his Vette into a tree at 3:00 AM on a wet Georgia road with a BAL at a point that he should have been dead.
Did he not recover enough? Or did they not allow him because the circumstances of his accident?
No, he was paralyzed for a long time. He runs his own trucking company now, but can hardly walk
Stardust Wrote:No, he was paralyzed for a long time. He runs his own trucking company now, but can hardly walk
Sad
^ it truly was. That happened in '86 or '87 (I can't remember). He was the guy that the NWA was giving the title to, thus what would have become of Flair????? Flair went on to be the face of the NWA/WCW for the next 10 years!
The Nasty Boys

Mr. Perfect

Scott Hall

Hulk Hogan
J-Rod Wrote:The Nasty Boys

Mr. Perfect

Scott Hall

Hulk Hogan

Did Hogan ever have business in the front?
Not really, in the early 80's he had some hair on top but you could definitely tell he was losing it.
Hogan never had a mullet. Going all the way back to his Incredible Hulk days, he always had long hair in the front.