Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
riverdog Wrote:Wildcat what a joke you are. Of all people to talk about recuiting players you should be the last in line, you have done it all spring. Your team as been in pads since spring break at least 3 days a week you should be ready too play a little 7 on 7. Not to mention the 3 or 4 players that will be 16 before they enter there freshman year. Come on get real with yourself.

A kid leaves one school and approaches our team wanting to play. Do we tell him he can't play for us without giving him an opportunity? I don't think so and I don't care where he came from. Every kid deserves an opportunity, period. Our team ran through only 6 days of spring ball back a few months ago and haven't been in pads since. And on your last topic, we have absolutely ZERO players who will not be eligible to play all 4 years of high school football. That's something that is taken very seriously. We want to win, but the the players come first. So you saying we have anyone at all that will be of that age entering high school is complete foolishness (along with the rest of your comments). Last I heard, your team dropped itself off our schedule. Let's just leave it at that.
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by Wildcat18 - 07-01-2011, 03:40 PM