Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th
The point I made was it was a 7 on 7 game. My goodness these are kids and your trying to build a rivalry ,talking about ice packs and all that. You will deny it but it wont hurt you to see your kids lay a cheap shot on an LC player and that is sick.You guys have kids that have matured early they are full grown just like you have had for years.I dont know who will win the regular season game but if you dont, then its piss poor coaching on your teams part. Middle school football is about 2 things speed and size it all balances out in H.S. when everyone catches up. You guys clearly have a good 7 on 7 team honestly could LC beat you consistantly I say no.You won 2 tournys handily why not just say it was a good summer and let it go? Instead your trying to make something out of nothing. Oh and the Idiot I was talking about was at Ballard and screamed at the officials(H.S. Players at Ballard volunteers) The whole game from the bleachers. Clearly a guy who never had any athletic success and is living his dreams through his kids.The parents should have shut him up.
Messages In This Thread
7 on 7 @ University of Kentucky - June 11th - by LCDAD - 06-14-2011, 03:17 PM