Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Brent Hamilton had never left Pikeville?
Would they have been any better last year? AFter all, they won over 30 games. I'm sure he would have been a major help this coming season. He should have stayed.......i'm sure he regrets it. After all, they haven't been any good at football since he got there(lost to PIkeville 2 times, i think). And they sure haven't been good at baseball.
"PantherFan" Wrote:Would they have been any better last year? AFter all, they won over 30 games. I'm sure he would have been a major help this coming season. He should have stayed.......i'm sure he regrets it. After all, they haven't been any good at football since he got there(lost to PIkeville 2 times, i think). And they sure haven't been good at baseball.

He regrets nothing.
Prestonsburg was good in football in 04', they had one of the best seasons in school history. If they were to play Pikeville again that year, IMO the score would have flip flopped.

As for baseball, Prestonsburg also had another great season. Winning 10 games in a row at one time.

He also had other reasons beside sports to come to Prestonsburg. For one, all of his family was there, and there are others, but I'm not entitled to say them.
Pikeville football and baseball is much larger than any one player. The kid went home to Prestonsburg and has had a very good career in both sports. Pikeville has won a region title in both football and baseball since he transfered so I think both parties have moved on and done fine.
If Brenton is happy at Pburg- then he made a good decision.
"WOW" Wrote:If Brenton is happy at Pburg- then he made a good decision.

I agree...
i think somethin that ppl forget is that this guy was 7-3 his freshman season and 10-0 his soph season at pikeville...those numbers are un heard of...he was on pace to break the state's alltime wins in a career if he had stayed at pikeville...since pikeville won 34 games last season, im sure he wouldve im proved his total in his junior year and had a great senior yr to break the record....
i also agree brenton is as good as they come as a pitcher and a football player, i mena i wanted to stay becasue hes a good player and a good person i loved the kid to death but he did what was good for his family and we a pikeville respect him for that. even if we did need another pitcher bad last year and this year al;so.