Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotty Hopson to Remain in the NBA Draft
Tennessee JR Guard & Kentucky Native (University Heights) Scotty Hopson will remain in the NBA Draft
I think this young man can play in the NBA. He needs to improve his range, but his length will put him on a NBA roster
I'm not a big UT fan but I am a Hopson fan just because he has the killer mentality and he loves to dunk on the big fellas...

Does anyone remember Hopsons dunk on Cole Aldrich his sophmore year? It was pretty sickening.
He'll be a late 2nd round pick if you ask me. And I think he will really be a decent NBA player. He reminds me of OJ Mayo.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
IMO, I think that he should have stayed in college for another year before entering the draft.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MisterPerfect Wrote:He'll be a late 2nd round pick if you ask me. And I think he will really be a decent NBA player. He reminds me of OJ Mayo.

He's Not even listed on the Mock Draft's
So out of the big 3 that graduated from this state in 08, Miller is the only one that stayed all four years? Interesting.
Ballers Wrote:I'm not a big UT fan but I am a Hopson fan just because he has the killer mentality and he loves to dunk on the big fellas...

Does anyone remember Hopsons dunk on Cole Aldrich his sophmore year? It was pretty sickening.
Hopson is an asshole. He is a lousy team player and has a horrible attitude. Very glad he chose Tenn and not UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
^Did we even show interest in him?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
There was some interest. Hopson wanted to start right away and he expected that. First red flag. Also he acted like UK was the place then he backed off, then on again. Second red flag. It was just the way he carried himself. Plus after UK signed Darrius Miller, Hopson wanted no part of UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis