Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undertaker retired?
According to The Wrestling Observer, it's being said that most people within WWE consider The Undertaker to be retired. As we reported several days ago, this is one of the reasons why Michelle McCool decided to leave WWE, in order to spend more time with her husband.

While sources close to The Undertaker are not ruling out the possibility of him working a match at next year's WrestleMania, the feeling right now is that he will not compete in a match until then. It's being said that The Undertaker is in far worse condition physically than is being lead on, and there is an expectation that The Undertaker will win a match at WrestleMania 28 and then retire from WWE with a 20-0 'Mania record.
He came into WM already injured. The deadman is nearly immoble and the pain in his back prevents him from getting out of bed on days.
I'd Say he's Finished. I'd like to see it Kane vs. Undertaker at Next Year's Wrestlemania "Brother vs. Brother"
Strikeout King Wrote:I'd Say he's Finished. I'd like to see it Kane vs. Undertaker at Next Year's Wrestlemania "Brother vs. Brother"

Could have an angle where Taker wins but afterwards Kane "snaps" into the crazy Kane that ripped doors off cages and "retires" him.
LWC Wrote:Could have an angle where Taker wins but afterwards Kane "snaps" into the crazy Kane that ripped doors off cages and "retires" him.

That would be sweet. I Like the Old Kane (First Came to WWF) better than the Kane Now
LWC Wrote:Could have an angle where Taker wins but afterwards Kane "snaps" into the crazy Kane that ripped doors off cages and "retires" him.

Kane is close to retiring himself. Kane has already done some agent work in FCW (or whatever the WWE's training group is called). Glen Jacobs has already started working on his next career move in the WWE.
Stardust Wrote:Kane is close to retiring himself. Kane has already done some agent work in FCW (or whatever the WWE's training group is called). Glen Jacobs has already started working on his next career move in the WWE.

What a great way to retire them both. Just have them "retire" each other.

But then again, retiring the Undertaker would put ANYBODY over. If he does Wrestlemania again, WWE will probably put someone in the match that they want to put over.
It could work
I think right now the rumor's have been saying that their would be a 3rd Wrestlemania match with The Undertaker vs. Triple H.
Strikeout King Wrote:That would be sweet. I Like the Old Kane (First Came to WWF) better than the Kane Now

The old Kane was the best.
LClion4life Wrote:The old Kane was the best.

Agreed 100%. I still like Kane but not as much as I did when he first came to the WWF/WWE. I started liking him less when he changed his mask to a different one and changed his attire. He just doesn't look intimidating like he use to
Strikeout King Wrote:Agreed 100%. I still like Kane but not as much as I did when he first came to the WWF/WWE. I started liking him less when he changed his mask to a different one and changed his attire. He just doesn't look intimidating like he use to

What did it for me was when Rob Van Dam (I think that's who it was?) cut his hair and removed his mask. I never looked at Kane the same again.`
LClion4life Wrote:What did it for me was when Rob Van Dam (I think that's who it was?) cut his hair and removed his mask. I never looked at Kane the same again.`

he's just not the same. I have however heard that Kane is huge in person
LClion4life Wrote:What did it for me was when Rob Van Dam (I think that's who it was?) cut his hair and removed his mask. I never looked at Kane the same again.`

Actually Kane had to remove his mask because he lost to Triple H im pretty sure.. Seems like RVD did have somehting to do with it though.. its been so long.
K_Mac Wrote:Actually Kane had to remove his mask because he lost to Triple H im pretty sure.. Seems like RVD did have somehting to do with it though.. its been so long.

RVD & Kane were tag team partners at the time.

Once Kane took the mask off, he snapped and took out RVD.

If I remember correctly, they even had a small feud afterwards.