Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is The NBA Rigged?
Aslan Wrote:The NBA is not rigged.....

Says the guy that roots for the team at the head of the allegations.

What about that kings series then Aslan? YOu really think it was fair?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Says the guy that roots for the team at the head of the allegations.

What about that kings series then Aslan? YOu really think it was fair?

Can you explain why Dictator Stern allowed the Spurs to win 4 championships then? They're certainly not in a major market.
Yes, it was fair. It took a clutch shot from Horry to pretty much win that series.
^ LOL, now that made me belly laugh
Aslan Wrote:Can you explain why Dictator Stern allowed the Spurs to win 4 championships then? They're certainly not in a major market.
Yes, it was fair. It took a clutch shot from Horry to pretty much win that series.

You cant completely control every game. Letting someone shoot 20+ free throws in the 4th quarter is controlling a game.

CHEATING The kings to the point of everyone in the world but laker fans believing it.

Clutch shot from Horry, Go watch the greatest tragedy in sports on youtube.
Naw, it is not rigged.
Aslan Wrote:I meant their not a big market compared to LA, Boston, Chicago, etc.

Believe it or not, San Antonio is actually bigger than Dallas and Detroit. Granted New England, Chicago and Boston are bigger markets but San Antonio is big enough to be considered a major market.
LWC Wrote:Believe it or not, San Antonio is actually bigger than Dallas and Detroit. Granted New England, Chicago and Boston are bigger markets but San Antonio is big enough to be considered a major market.

Didn't know that.
Man do I hope Wildcatk23's phantom Angel of Stern influences the Lakers game tonight Smile
Aslan Wrote:Didn't know that.
Man do I hope Wildcatk23's phantom Angel of Stern influences the Lakers game tonight Smile

lol!
Aslan Wrote:Didn't know that.

I do believe that he no longer wants the lakers to win this. Its all about Miami now.
^ I agree, he's a winner and wants to ride with a winner!
If it wasn't rigged, there would be some tampering issues in South Beach. F the NBA.