Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls - Hawks (Game 1) Updates
Stupid play by rose. He shouldn't even have been on the court.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The only time the refs are doing a good job is when ur team gets the calls right?

No, but Noah should have been fouled but he wasn't, Boozer should have been fouled but he wasn't. Don't be hating because your team got put out of the playoffs. BUT BACK IN THE FIRST HALF/FIRST QUARTER THE BULLS COULDN'T BUY A BASKET!
Strikeout King Wrote:No, but Noah should have been fouled but he wasn't, Boozer should have been fouled but he wasn't. Don't be hating because your team got put out of the playoffs. BUT BACK IN THE FIRST HALF/FIRST QUARTER THE BULLS COULDN'T BUY A BASKET!

IM not hating. But look whos crying wolf now.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:IM not hating. But look whos crying wolf now.

did you even read my whole post? I SAID MISSING SHOTS WON'T WIN YOU THE GAME WHICH THE BULLS MISSED ALOT OF SHOTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE
Strikeout King Wrote:did you even read my whole post? I SAID MISSING SHOTS WON'T WIN YOU THE GAME WHICH THE BULLS MISSED ALOT OF SHOTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE MADE

I read ALL OF IT. I seen where u stated some fouls that wasnt called. And was quoting them for you.

Also your MVP didnt take 1 free throw.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I read ALL OF IT. I seen where u stated some fouls that wasnt called. And was quoting them for you.

Also your MVP didnt take 1 free throw.

you must not have cause your stuck on the whole me blaming the ref's thing. there's always calls that aren't made or that needed to be made when they've won and when they've lost.
Strikeout King Wrote:you must not have cause your stuck on the whole me blaming the ref's thing. there's always calls that aren't made or that needed to be made when they've won and when they've lost.

Not stuck on it. When the pacers lost i blamed the refs. MAinly because derrick rose out shot there entire team for the series i believe.

And then in this game u say there was calls that should have been called. I just wanted you to know that u was "blaming" the refs.
wildcatk23 Wrote:not stuck on it. When the pacers lost i blamed the refs. Mainly because derrick rose out shot there entire team for the series i believe.

And then in this game u say there was calls that should have been called. I just wanted you to know that u was "blaming" the refs.

missing shots won't win you the game, no matter how much you or me or anyone else blames on the refs
Refs did not make the Bulls lose this game