Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Is Better: Tap Water Or Bottled Water?
What do you like better---tap water or bottled water?

On the today show the other day--they had a segment that talked about how bad bottled water isn't good for you because it isn't supplemented with Flouride. Does that even make a difference?

What would you rather have?
and water from the tap is'nt free u still pay water bill but i will drink either there is no favorite and thos flavored waters suck.....
i perfer tap, an flavored water does suck
Sorry for the mis-phrasing on the water bills. (My wife complains when ever she pays it).

Wow. The early results are surprising so far.
the fluride thing is mainly for the teeth though isn't it ... i know it kills a lot of germs but there is very little in tap water ...
yeah i agree
I prefer tap water as long as it is "city water" instead of "well water". Water with flouride is essential for children's teeth as well as adults.

I'll drink either but I prefer tap water. However, I do have to say that very cold bottled water is convenient.
I Love Ice cold Well Water, but I will drink any water that is Ice COLD!!!!!
Lol
Is this a JOKE?!?!? Bottled for sure!
Bottled
Bottled Water for sure
I can drink faucet water if it's been in the fridge and is real cold. I like bottled better, but it's a fact that faucet is much better for you. In Europe, they don't put flouride in the water thus the problem they have with their teeth.
Too much chlorine in tap.
I prefer bottled but I usually drink tap
At my grandmothers house, she had a hand dug well that was plummed into her house. That was the best water I have ever tasted. Much better than any bottle water I have tried. Now with about all homes getting city water. Get used to the clorine.