Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Just Me Or......(Kobe)
MisterPerfect Wrote:So Lebrons assists mean nothing? Who's facilitating Wade the ball? And who's drawing MAJOR attention while Wade is able to go 1 on 1 with someone?

Wade can do every bit of that without lebron on the court. HE has done it. HE WON his team a nba finals.
MisterPerfect Wrote:So Lebrons assists mean nothing? Who's facilitating Wade the ball? And who's drawing MAJOR attention while Wade is able to go 1 on 1 with someone?

Wade = Batman
Lechoke = Robin
Wade should get the most credit if the Heat do indeed get a championship.
^I'm not saying he shouldn't get most of the credit. But his job is a lot easier now that he has Lebron to take some of the pressure off of him.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:Wade = Batman
Lechoke = Robin
Wade should get the most credit if the Heat do indeed get a championship.

Lebron James is the PLAY MAKER...

Just because Wade scores more don't mean he's the best on the team..... Lebron does everything.... Wade scores.....
Its basketball there's more then scoring!!!!!!
ekff Wrote:Lebron James is the PLAY MAKER...

Just because Wade scores more don't mean he's the best on the team..... Lebron does everything.... Wade scores.....

Lebron is a play maker and is great, but Wade will be the main reason they get the title(if they do). Less than 5 seconds left, Heat down 1, you DO NOT want the ball in Lechoke's hands!
"Kobe's jab step move is registered in 47 states, 33 countries, and 17 tribal regions as a deadly weapon that induces excessive force." - Bill Walton tweet.
Your so right this Michael Jordan copycat absolutely makes me sick when I see his highlights. He will never be the player Jordan was, take away Shaq in his prime, or Gasol and Kobe would never win 1 championship.
K_Mac Wrote:**** Yes I can say what you posted isn't true. Especially the part about not starting this thread just to dis Kobe. sorry friend, there are no factual statements here. Just ur hated opinion of Kobe. I could care less that u think Kobe is a drama queen. The man really did get hurt, and he played through it. I bet u loved when Jordan played with a cold. I dont see the difference.

Actually if you were to take a poll of every nba fan in the world the majority would say im telling the truth.
And I know youre not even going to bring up Jordans name or even COME CLOSE to comparing Kobe to him.
Once again, i did not start this thread to dis Kobe, however, kobe and his fans like yourself make me hate him a little more every day.
I agree with most on here that most of the superstars of today are drama queens. I cant think of a better example than Rasheed Wallace. But to act like your hurt (and yes, say what you want, he did act) just means hes trying to greater his "legacy" that way people can call him a tough player. Kobe is a good ball player, and hes your favorite, however, hes toxic to the game and will only continue to do this.
I dont think anyone can disagree with me when i say Jordan was the best of all time. Its that simple. "Acting" like you have the flu and playing is different than acting like youve broke your leg and come back on the next possesion. Oh and like somebody said, Jordan dropped 60 in that one.
Tonight was a great example. Kobe got his points. Thats great. Mavs-1 Lakers-0, im not saying the lakers wont win the series or the championship for that matter, but Kobe isnt the player many make him out to be.
^ Good post Bolt!
Bolt Wrote:Actually if you were to take a poll of every nba fan in the world the majority would say im telling the truth.
And I know youre not even going to bring up Jordans name or even COME CLOSE to comparing Kobe to him.
Once again, i did not start this thread to dis Kobe, however, kobe and his fans like yourself make me hate him a little more every day.
I agree with most on here that most of the superstars of today are drama queens. I cant think of a better example than Rasheed Wallace. But to act like your hurt (and yes, say what you want, he did act) just means hes trying to greater his "legacy" that way people can call him a tough player. Kobe is a good ball player, and hes your favorite, however, hes toxic to the game and will only continue to do this.
I dont think anyone can disagree with me when i say Jordan was the best of all time. Its that simple. "Acting" like you have the flu and playing is different than acting like youve broke your leg and come back on the next possesion. Oh and like somebody said, Jordan dropped 60 in that one.
Tonight was a great example. Kobe got his points. Thats great. Mavs-1 Lakers-0, im not saying the lakers wont win the series or the championship for that matter, but Kobe isnt the player many make him out to be.

Really? really? Cmon now, if you're gonna talk about one of the greatest players ever, then at least do it with logic.
^ Do it with facts. Show me proof Kobe was acting at any point. I have fell numerous times, sprained ankles, bruised knees, etc. that took a second for me to shake off, and a few possessions later im back to being a beast inside. Show me some statistic that says Kobe is bad for the NBA. Show me some proof because honestly ignorant opinions don't mean anything to me. No offense, thats just how it is.
K_Mac Wrote:^ Do it with facts. Show me proof Kobe was acting at any point. I have fell numerous times, sprained ankles, bruised knees, etc. that took a second for me to shake off, and a few possessions later im back to being a beast inside. Show me some statistic that says Kobe is bad for the NBA. Show me some proof because honestly ignorant opinions don't mean anything to me. No offense, thats just how it is.

I obviously cant show you facts on if someone is hurt or not but......

Im making the call right now that in game 3 with the mavs, Kobe does one of two things.....Acts like he twisted an ankle OR acts like he hurts his back. Lets watch and see if one of those two happen...They may not but he usually "gets hurt" atleast once a game, especially if its close so he looks good when he comes back in and takes a game winning shot.