Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 2005
if pike central can get someone up on the hill who has some wideout experience (a coach) the could hawks could have a very explosive offense the have joe nichols who dosent have great speed(4.9 40) but will catch any thing threw in front of him the hawks also have zach ratliff a speedy wide out (4.6 40) who can catch decantly well if they open up their passing game that would spread defense's out for g.varney, Q.merchant and Corey Carter to run right through
PIKE CENTRAL WILL BE BETTER THAN THEY WAS LAST YEAR IM LOOKIN 4 THEM TO BEAT BELFRY THIS YEAR
I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatched, Pike Central will improve wonders over the next five years, but it may be a couple of years before they beat the angry red. But I like the enthusiasm the fans are getting about themselves and about the football program up at the nest. I can't wait for the season to begin.
football fan Wrote:if pike central can get someone up on the hill who has some wideout experience (a coach) the could hawks could have a very explosive offense the have joe nichols who dosent have great speed(4.9 40) but will catch any thing threw in front of him the hawks also have zach ratliff a speedy wide out (4.6 40) who can catch decantly well if they open up their passing game that would spread defense's out for g.varney, Q.merchant and Corey Carter to run right through

I would really like to see that 4.6 40 by zach ratliff....
I agree on the fact that if they had a passing game it would help the hawks but then again you have a very good QB and WR to do that which something they dont have at this moment. Merchant and Varney will be a good backfield indeed.
pike central wont beat belfry next year[/img]
well be sure to post the game with belfry and pike central because i want to be there to see pike central win LOL.like its gonna happen......they may improve this year but hey we all like to dream
:lol:
And im sure East Ridge is gonna blow em off the field.
Big Grin
I didnt say ER was gonna do anything ..........I said i didnt see pike central beatin belfry.......I have no idea what ER is gonna do this year.
My cousin goes to PC his name is Daniel Coleman he is a big oh boy and he could be a heck of a linemen I think anybody know of him and think he might get any PT next year he will just be a sophmore.
mlb33 Wrote:My cousin goes to PC his name is Daniel Coleman he is a big oh boy and he could be a heck of a linemen I think anybody know of him and think he might get any PT next year he will just be a sophmore.

Daniel Coleman is a heck of a football player. The practices that he has been to he has done great. I expect he will start.
really that is great news I was hoping he would be so we could get to play against each other later on in the year. I figured he could be really good he is pretty tall and fairly quick to be 235 well for his size anyway.
Does anyone know why Pike Central bought themselves out of the game with Johnson Central during week two. I mean come on it's about two months away from the start of the season. Why do this?
I didn't have any knowledge that we did.
Far as I know its still on our schedule and we plan on playing.
Central05 Wrote:I didn't have any knowledge that we did.
Far as I know its still on our schedule and we plan on playing.
Johnson Central recieved the buy out check about three weeks ago.
Huh.
Well I duno.
Ive been to practice everyday and thats news to me.
Central05 Wrote:Huh.
Well I duno.
Ive been to practice everyday and thats news to me.
Ask coach McNamee about it because it's true.