Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Jones (WVU) Declares For NBA Draft
The Lower Hudson Journal News reported late last night that West Virginia forward Kevin Jones, a junior, will declare for the NBA draft without hiring an agent.
I don't even remember who he was
Stardust Wrote:I don't even remember who he was

Yes you do.. The guy that Liggins was talking too after the game this year..

Buzzer Sounds...
Liggins: "Hey Jones, do the John Wall now?"
Jones: "We lost, why would I?"
Liggins: "That's right CENSORED"
.....................zzzzzzzzz....................zzzzzzzzzz...................zzzzzzzzzzzz
What # was Kevin Jones?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did any of you hard-nosed UK fans happen to travel to the Huntington Mall to get an autograph by Joe Mazzula????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Did any of you hard-nosed UK fans happen to travel to the Huntington Mall to get an autograph by Joe Mazzula????

Why, Would We? He wouldn't be worth our time, Not being mean by any means but why would we go get an Autograph, Take pics with by another team's player that helped beat our Team couple years ago? Just wouldn't make sense to me
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Did any of you hard-nosed UK fans happen to travel to the Huntington Mall to get an autograph by Joe Mazzula????

I noticed something different about Mazulla...
In any other game, he averages a whopping 3-4 points a game..
When it is against UK, he drops career highs..