C. Michigan W 38-21
S. Carolina L 21-27
@ LSU L 10-24
@ Miss. St. W 27-14
Georgia L 21-24 OT
Vanderbilt W 42-17
UL-Monroe W 52-10
@Tennessee W 24-17

I think they'll go 7-5 ! they will finally defeat Tennessee and will lose to the teams there supposed to. Florida I think will be a National Championship team so will LSU !
wow for the first time i can see ky goin bowling winning 6 games maybe 7 if they can upset someone like louisville sor s carolina they wont beat tenn
6-6
Six, maybe seven.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:2006 schedule:

@ Louisville L 17-28
Texas St. W 63-14
Ole Miss W 24-17
@ Florida L 17-35
C. Michigan W 38-21
S. Carolina L 21-27
@ LSU L 10-24
@ Miss. St. W 27-14
Georgia L 21-24 OT
Vanderbilt W 42-17
UL-Monroe W 52-10
@Tennessee W 24-17

I think they'll go 7-5 ! they will finally defeat Tennessee and will lose to the teams there supposed to. Florida I think will be a National Championship team so will LSU !

are u really trying to predict this before we know who all of the recruits are? for all u know georgias top prospect could transfer to KY and such.
UK football will go 5-7 next year
"hillbillyman" Wrote:UK football will go 5-7 next year

is that a promise
7-4 hopefully
i just hope for a winning season
i hear they already have two huge lineman coming in one who was being recruited by TN and the other by Georgia one who is a DL and the other OL...I think Brooks is rebuliding from a team which got delt a bad hand from the last couple of coaches...UK goes 6-6...
well, i believe UK will win six games next year, and i have to say, that Rich Brooks has UK heading in the right direction. There isnt a coach in America that could have won with the UK teams of the last couple of years. But he has done an admirable job recruiting, and the class he assembled coming into this year so far is one of the best classes for UK in a long time. So I'm going to say 6-6 for Big Blue Nation this year.
your exactly right, all the Brooks Bashing is unfair. Brooks knows how to rebuild programs, and he knows how to recruit, and Im not saying he's the best coach in America or anything, but he is better than what he gets credit for. But, you are right on.:Thumbs:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:i hear they already have two huge lineman coming in one who was being recruited by TN and the other by Georgia one who is a DL and the other OL...I think Brooks is rebuliding from a team which got delt a bad hand from the last couple of coaches...UK goes 6-6...
"Tomcat Alumni" Wrote:are u really trying to predict this before we know who all of the recruits are? for all u know georgias top prospect could transfer to KY and such.
Good point but UK is getting a great recruiting class this season so That's my opinion !
they will win about 3 games
4-7
5-6
talked to coach brooks on the phone and he is looking forward to the new season to role around...GOOD LUCK BROOKS
im gonna say my cats will win 7 games next year.