Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is best, March Madness or Bowl season?
IMO, this is a tough one, i'll have to take bowl season, because I love the smaller bowls leading up to the National championship. BUT, i also love the hoops hysteria, upsets, heartache, heartbreak and the madness leading up to the college basketball national championship. Lets hear it
It's all a matter of opinion..I like March Madness a lot better...
Can't beat the madness baby! 64 teams and you never know who's sleepin till they break out.
I am going to have to go with March Madness because they are all eyeing for 1 thing..and that is the National Championship, meaning they all have 1 shot and that is it!
I like March Madness the most.. but I like Bowl season too
I'll take March Madness in this situation.
Nothing like March Madness. However if the BCS had playoffs that would be much more exciting to me.
March madness
I think March madness
yeah or at least some kind of mixture, top 16 teams battling it in the ncaa playoffs.....while the other non-playoff teams play in bowl games throughout the week to feed the madness, but then again, that would make too much sense to the ncaa, although i still love bowl season, that would make it a lot more fun.
"torQQue" Wrote:Nothing like March Madness. However if the BCS had playoffs that would be much more exciting to me.
geez this is the toughest one yet i love college football but ill have to say march madness is the best because going into the Bowl week you know who will be playing for the championship in march madness any one of the 64(er 65) teams can win the championship
March Madness
"torQQue" Wrote:Nothing like March Madness. However if the BCS had playoffs that would be much more exciting to me.

I have to agree! I would love a playoff system. March Madness all the way.

Cool
March Madness is how I like it best.
Gotta love that March Madness!!!
But what if college football went to a playoff format?
oh man, IMO that would be a no brainer, football all the way
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:But what if college football went to a playoff format?
I agree, without a doubt..think it will ever happen?
march maddness because u have cindarella teams like drexal and more and alot ore upsets
yeah itll happen when UK goes undefeated, rolls through the 28 team SEC, beats Tennessee by 40, with Tim Couch's great-grandson quarterbacking the Cats.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I agree, without a doubt..think it will ever happen?
March Madness