Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Hawks 103 - (4) Magic 93 (NBA Playoffs - Game 1)
Howard 46pts and 19 rebs. Can you say beast?
He shopuld average 40+ free throws how hard he is fouled.
Howard has a monstrous night, and you still lose? That goes to show you. That no one else steeped up besides Howard!!!!
^

Nelson played good with 27 but other than that, no one did as you stated.
How does your big man almost go for 50-20 and you lose? TERRIBLE motivation from the team. ANY OTHER TEAM in the NBA, (other than the T'Wolves) gets basically 50-20 from their Center will win.

I believe that Dwight Howard can't leave Orlando fast enough.
LWC Wrote:How does your big man almost go for 50-20 and you lose? TERRIBLE motivation from the team. ANY OTHER TEAM in the NBA, (other than the T'Wolves) gets basically 50-20 from their Center will win.

MVP2 Wrote:Howard 46pts and 19 rebs. Can you say beast?

He also had 8 Turnovers
^^

I believe anyone could live with him getting 8 TOs, if he could get 46 and 19 a night.
LWC Wrote:How does your big man almost go for 50-20 and you lose? TERRIBLE motivation from the team. ANY OTHER TEAM in the NBA, (other than the T'Wolves) gets basically 50-20 from their Center will win.

Us Laker fans are waiting with arms wide open Smile
MVP2 Wrote:^^

I believe anyone could live with him getting 8 TOs, if he could get 46 and 19 a night.

True but you can't win when you turn the ball over and the other team Capitalizes on it
True SKO, I love D-Howard but Ballers and I actually have a bet on this series. I got Atlanta so go Hawks.
MVP2 Wrote:True SKO, I love D-Howard but Ballers and I actually have a bet on this series. I got Atlanta so go Hawks.

I believe the Hawks will take the Series but not before the Magic gives them a run for there money
Strikeout King Wrote:I believe the Hawks will take the Series but not before the Magic gives them a run for there money

I completely agree with you there!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Please dont say that, D howard doesn't want to play in LA.
Aslan Wrote:Orlando is a breeding ground for LA big men! He wants to be a Laker and will be! Big Grin

:beg: I hope your right.
Howard also got a Technical Foul in this game
^

Does that surprise you? Howard led the NBA during the reg. season for most Ts.
^ He has turned into Rasheed Wallace.
^Sadly, I agree. And I HATE to agree with that. Because I really enjoy watching Howard play the game.
Aslan Wrote:Orlando is a breeding ground for LA big men! He wants to be a Laker and will be! Big Grin

:rockon: