Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Bulls 104 - (8) Pacers 99(NBA Playoffs)
Bulls lead series 1-0

Rose 39 points!!
Final

Game 1 in the Eastern Conference

Bulls trailed the entire game until about a minute to go in the game (Korver 3 put Bulls up 102-99). Bulls were down 10 (99-89) with around 3 minutes to go.

D. Rose 39 pts, 6 Asst, 6 Rebs, 3 Blk, 1 Stl, 0-9 3 pt FG

L. Deng 18 pts, 10 Rebs

Hansborough had the game of his life for the Pacers.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310416004
Bulls got lucky
cuppett777 Wrote:Bulls got lucky

they did in this game. Everything Indiana put up was going in.
19-21 Ft by one player. Thats what won it. not luck Rose drew like 3 offensive fouls that was awful. Oh well. Its like lebron, They want there big players in the playoffs. These bulls wont get past either of the big 3 in the east. Orlando, Celtics, Heat. No match.
^ I agree Wk23
Bulls did get lucky, but good teams always have ways to win. Congrats Bulls.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:19-21 Ft by one player. Thats what won it. not luck Rose drew like 3 offensive fouls that was awful. Oh well. Its like lebron, They want there big players in the playoffs. These bulls wont get past either of the big 3 in the east. Orlando, Celtics, Heat. No match.

Rose is not "Luck Rose" he's the Best PG in the NBA. If you wanna call anyone "Lucky" call Tyler Hansborough he had the game of his life, which it won't happen again!

Bulls won't get past those other 3?

hmmmm

vs. Magic 3-1

vs. Celtics 2-2

vs. Heat 3-0
It had been a while since I watched Tyler Hansbrough play. I love his playing style. Tough loss for the Pacers, but the Bulls proved they are a very good team in these playoffs -- finding a way to win.
You all can call luck or whatever. But to not lead the entire game and then within 1:00 left. Take your first lead>? That's not luck. That's heart and the Pacers chocking. And ask Hansbrough about luck. He got lucky, he will never hit that many shots again without missing. And he better be glad Boozer didn't even guard him. He stayed 3 feet off him.
MisterPerfect Wrote:You all can call luck or whatever. But to not lead the entire game and then within 1:00 left. Take your first lead>? That's not luck. That's heart and the Pacers chocking. And ask Hansbrough about luck. He got lucky, he will never hit that many shots again without missing. And he better be glad Boozer didn't even guard him. He stayed 3 feet off him.

:Thumbs:
The Bulls better play better than what they did today if they even want to get out of the 1st Rd, say nothing of winning the championship!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bulls took the Pacers best shot and still found a way to win.
Man, Rose is a beast. Hard to argue that he is not the best PG in the NBA.
I still don't trust the Bulls in the post season though.
Aslan Wrote:Bulls took the Pacers best shot and still found a way to win.
Man, Rose is a beast. Hard to argue that he is not the best PG in the NBA.
I still don't trust the Bulls in the post season though.

Exactly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Strikeout King Wrote:Rose is not "Luck Rose" he's the Best PG in the NBA. If you wanna call anyone "Lucky" call Tyler Hansborough he had the game of his life, which it won't happen again!

Bulls won't get past those other 3?

hmmmm

vs. Magic 3-1

vs. Celtics 2-2

vs. Heat 3-0

Different story come playoff time. He won't average 20 plus free throws a game so they get bailed out. Not to mention I thought there was a restriction line in the nba. Guess not in chicago. No wonder the bulls won somany.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Different story come playoff time. He won't average 20 plus free throws a game so they get bailed out. Not to mention I thought there was a restriction line in the nba. Guess not in chicago. No wonder the bulls won somany.

seems as someone is mad cause his team lost. Magic just lost. What restriction line? they won so many cause there the best team in NBA. Hansborough won't do what he did today again in this series.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Different story come playoff time. He won't average 20 plus free throws a game so they get bailed out. Not to mention I thought there was a restriction line in the nba. Guess not in chicago. No wonder the bulls won somany.

Dude, you seem to like complaining about refs? Why not own up to your team, and just admit your team choked! Confusedhh:

Or would that be to hard because Danny Granger ate his words tonight? You all sure stopped him, he eat you all alive all night! Your D was sitting still.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Dude, you seem to like complaining about refs? Why not own up to your team, and just admit your team choked! Confusedhh:

Or would that be to hard because Danny Granger ate his words tonight? You all sure stopped him, he eat you all alive all night! Your D was sitting still.

If his team don't win, he always uses the officials as an excuse. It never fails.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Dude, you seem to like complaining about refs? Why not own up to your team, and just admit your team choked! Confusedhh:

He ate us alive? I didnt see him shoot nothing but free throws.

I dont expect the pacers to beat them they shoudlnt. But when ur bailed out by the refs to a team no where near ur talent level you better be prepared to get smacked in the face in the next round.
Aslan Wrote:If his team don't win, he always uses the officials as an excuse. It never fails.

I have no idea what your talking about. :Cheerlead
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He ate us alive? I didnt see him shoot nothing but free throws.

I dont expect the pacers to beat them they shoudlnt. But when ur bailed out by the refs to a team no where near ur talent level you better be prepared to get smacked in the face in the next round.

well maybe your team shouldn't foul him when he goes to the basket, he's doing what he's suppose to do and what it takes to win it and he scored half of his points by going to the basket.
Strikeout King Wrote:well maybe your team shouldn't foul him when he goes to the basket, he's doing what he's suppose to do and what it takes to win it and he scored half of his points by going to the basket.

I didnt say nothing about him driving and not getting fouls. I merely stated the offensive fouls.
Rose has been getting ever call since he was Crowned MVP by the media Smile
^ when you drive to the basket your gonna get called for a foul or get fouled, Rose just knows when to start in his shot motion in order to get fouled. If Rose was on your team you wouldn't been complaining about it, you would be doing what me and misterperfect are doing
Strikeout King Wrote:^ when you drive to the basket your gonna get called for a foul or get fouled, Rose just knows when to start in his shot motion in order to get fouled. If Rose was on your team you wouldn't been complaining about it, you would be doing what me and misterperfect are doing

Probably, But thats not the point.

Point is when your a NBA superstar u get every call possible.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Probably, But thats not the point.

Just like the Pacers.
You've still yet to mention that your team choked.
Game 2 Monday Night 9:30 pm
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Probably, But thats not the point.

Agreed
The Pacers played a good game and I thought they was gonna pull it off, But the bulls took the lead when it mattered and didn't give it up at the end.