Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the saddest days for me as a fan
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_do...nba-wp1345

No, I didn't cry, but if I lived in Sac-Town, I might have. This franchise has never really had a home, but they have been a basement dweller for years but they have one of the highest attendances in the NBA. I hope they don't leave but if they do, I will still be a fan.
Sacramento has a team?
Aslan Wrote:Kobe breaks The Kings hearts again!

I know it. It stinks. One of the top 20 players of all time sticks the dagger in the heart again.

The Kings had the 2nd best team in the NBA for about 4 or 5 years. I just wish they would have got 1 of those titles. I believe they had the best team one year for sure, but good luck on anyone stopping a great Phil Jackson team.
Stardust Wrote:Sacramento has a team?

They have uniforms and everything.
Y'all make me go Sad lol
The Kings came storming back but the late fadeaway 3 by Kobe sums up their stint in Sacramento.
They had some amazing teams but no one could compete with LA when they had Kobe/Shaq.
zaga_fan Wrote:The Kings came storming back but the late fadeaway 3 by Kobe sums up their stint in Sacramento.
They had some amazing teams but no one could compete with LA when they had Kobe/Shaq.

I'll definitely agree to that.. The LA team they had when Shaq was there was unreal... The young Shaq made every team that much better... Along with a young Kobe, they were tough to beat.
Just think. The Kings took them to a 7-Game series with Mike Bibby and Bobby Jackson having to defend someone! :eek: That says something, lol, because their defense is atrocious!
These are really funny.I liked these a lot.