Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hornets-109 vs Lakers-100 (NBA Playoffs Game 1)
Final from LA.

words of Justin Stacy.....Love it!
Ha
I second your Ha! I am tempted to say something like it didn't take Kobe and the Lakers long to get bored with the playoffs - well I guess the temptation was just too much. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I can't see the Lakers losing a playoff series to a team they swept during the regular season - a team playing without their leading scorer. I could be wrong and I hope that I am. I would love to see a Hornets sweep and then watch Kobe and Phil go at it (again).
As Aslan would say - "HA"
Hard to beat a team that only commits 3 turnover.

Lakers (on paper, I didn't watch it) looked good. Kobe shot well, the Lakers won big on the boards, shot 46% from 3, shot almost 10% better at the free-throw line.

For someone that watched this game, how did the Hornets win again? (Besides having more points, lol)
Paul went bananas in this game. lol And I love watching every second of it. For you Laker fans who said Bulls got lucky? Well, I'll take luck all day, any day.

Hahaha
MisterPerfect Wrote:Paul went bananas in this game. lol And I love watching every second of it. For you Laker fans who said Bulls got lucky? Well, I'll take luck all day, any day.

Hahaha

you and me both lol :Thumbs:
Chris Paul and Derrick Rose - two point guards who have simply been outstanding this weekend.
C3P Owned Gasol.
That was crazy! Gasol would switch onto Paul on screens. Dumb dumb dumb!!! And Fisher could not stay in front of Paul. Just not fast enough. Chris left him sitting plenty of times!
HA!.... Big Grin
Kobe played great, but the Lakers won't win to many games with Pau going 2-9 from the field.
I'm not really worried, Lakers struggled last year in the first round as well.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Paul went bananas in this game. lol And I love watching every second of it. For you Laker fans who said Bulls got lucky? Well, I'll take luck all day, any day.

Hahaha
Who said they was lucky?
Chicago has a **** of a team.
MisterPerfect Wrote:That was crazy! Gasol would switch onto Paul on screens. Dumb dumb dumb!!! And Fisher could not stay in front of Paul. Just not fast enough. Chris left him sitting plenty of times!

Paul was great. LA can't keep switching on screens and getting Gasol matched up with him.
Lamar Oden has got to get the ball more.....

Kobe shot WAY TO MANY SHOTS IN THE 4TH....

Pau had a bad game but he only got 9 shots.... Against the Hornet, Pau should at-least get 15-17 shots....

LAKERS MAIN PROBLEM ---- PASSING!!!! They have too many good players for Kobe to shoot the whole 4th qr.
Paul was simply too much in the waning minutes.
They'll bounce back, the great teams always do.
WALL2WALL Wrote:They'll bounce back, the great teams always do.

Lakers are no longer a great team
WALL2WALL Wrote:They'll bounce back, the great teams always do.

The celtics didnt lose Smile