Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EA Teambuilder teams
I have Breathitt, Green County, and Taylor County that I have created as well as Odessa Permian(Friday Night5 Lights), Under-Armor, Larue, Central, Belfry, Highlands, Boyle, Campbellsville Univ., and one more that escapes my memory. I switched my Teambuilder teams for the Conference USA teams and am loving the game more. Anyone else have fun using teambuilder teams?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I made Belfry, Sheldon Clark, Mason Co, Somerset, East Carter, Russell, West Carter, Fleming Co, East Ridge, Lewis Co Breathitt Co and Pike Co Central for 11...uniforms were as legit as I could get them. All logos were edited in photoshop to create realism.
crap just realized this was a very old thread
Old post or not, Teambuilder is awesome. One of the best new features in the NCAA series.
Ive got Bell, Middlesboro, Pikeville College and Union College made on the games.
I lol'd..haha. I agree. I have the entire 3A District 8, and Pikeville. UPike also.

hahaha. It's good shit.
vundy33 Wrote:I lol'd..haha. I agree. I have the entire 3A District 8, and Pikeville. UPike also.

hahaha. It's good shit.

Which logos do you have for upike? It took me awhile, but I have most of their logos, back from the basic PC on the black helmet all the way through the new Bears logo if you need any.