Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comments on the pep sections/bands
Im so sick and tired of listening to all this fussing and fighting about who got robbed or who has more class and all that garbage! I love seeing a really good game. But even more so, I love watching fans get into it! Did anybody see how active the pep sections of Paintsville and South Floyd were? Wow... Both teams' fans were really into it, and Paintsville's pep band was really rocking out!:Guitar01:

You dont really see many High School Pep Bands like that. Allen Central had a nice band, however I really was impressed with Paintsville's band, what do you guys think?
Really I Mean The Guy Playing The Drums I Think His name Is Joseph... He's So HOT I Mean For Real LOL... Nah I'm Just Kidding. But Really Paintsville Does Have An Awesome Pep Band. Well The Boys Have A Good Band- The Girls Got The Shaft- We Got The Five Year Olds. No Biggy At Least We Have A Band. But Really Our Band Is Awesome. It's Different Than Most Of The Pep Bands You'll Find Around Here.
Paintsville's pep band really rocked the house, I thought they sounded great.
ummm i must say that hazard most def has the best pepsection in the 14th, they were sooo wild at the hhs vs wolfe game even tho they got beat... for some reason someone got the sheriffs to stand in front of their pep sections, no clue why tho
Yeah... Thats crazy
This has nothing to do with HS Boys Basketball...I am going to move it to the "Other HS Sports" Forum.

Let's try to keep this one about basketball period.

Thanks-
Pirate Pal
As one of the guitarists in Paintsville's pep band, I think I speak for all of us when I say that the encouragment from all of you is much appreciated.
Paintsville's band is always killer.
yea there band was pretty cool
hazard has a good band
As far as traditional pep bands go....Valley has to be top in the 15th region
I think our band must take a nap or something during the gameConfusedleep: They used to be really good, had a drum performance on center court at half time a couple of years ago that just blew people away.No where near what it used to be sad to say.
I love the Paintsville band! I'd love to see the cheer leaders and the band get together and have some nice numbers where the cheer leaders could have dance routines to match the music being played.... I'd also love for the percussion section to have several cadences(?) witout any other accompaniment, where the cheer leaders could work to the beat and the crowd could be incorporated to do a chant... it could have an awesome effect.... I've heard some cadence runs where the cheerleaders and the crowd were so hot that even the parents stood and got into the beat............. most parents of players these days were in high school in the late 70's and early to mid 80's and there's nothing as hot as a hot drummers cadence to get things jumpin'!!!:Cheerlead + Big Grinrums02: =:dance:
Go Tiger Pickers!
yeah i agree both teams gogt into it and thats waht i love tosee at games when they get into the game.Today in the all a out in rich SF rocked the house with how loud they were im pretty sure when we were yelling that sound waves knocked the ball off track.But sadly in the end we got beat and had too go home.Good job raiders on a job well done!!!
a good band makes games better
I vote lee they have a really good prep band. They went to state last year i think