Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could change things about MLB?
If you could change things about MLB, what would you change?

I would make the regular season 150 games and make a 16 team playoff system like the NBA.
1. MINIMUM salary cap, not a maximum one.
Some of these teams just try to skate by and pocket huge amounts of the revenue. At least make it somewhat competitive. I have always liked the Yankees, Redskins and others that will dish out big bucks to be the best.

2. More teams in the playoffs. Baseball enthusiasts will dislike me for it, but I would add a few more, not a lot more. I would add an extra wildcard team or two.

3. MORE INTERLEAGUE GAMES! This drives me bananas! Who wants to see 15-20 teams play 140 games against each other? Being a man that loves the Indians and the Reds (I know, I know, it must be a sin, lol) why can they only play 6 total games against each other?
LWC Wrote:1. MINIMUM salary cap, not a maximum one.
Some of these teams just try to skate by and pocket huge amounts of the revenue. At least make it somewhat competitive. I have always liked the Yankees, Redskins and others that will dish out big bucks to be the best.

2. More teams in the playoffs. Baseball enthusiasts will dislike me for it, but I would add a few more, not a lot more. I would add an extra wildcard team or two.

3. MORE INTERLEAGUE GAMES! This drives me bananas! Who wants to see 15-20 teams play 140 games against each other? Being a man that loves the Indians and the Reds (I know, I know, it must be a sin, lol) why can they only play 6 total games against each other?

I agree
If I could change things about MLB.. I would make baseball non-existant.
I like the MLB, I'll go with LWC on more interleague games and probably like to see the National League get a DH.