Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls and their friends!!
This just came to my mind and I was wondering if any of you have had a significant other (gf, fiancee, wife, etc) that can't get their head out of their friends asses. This has been a re-occurring thing for me. And with me I can't stand her best friend, and her best friend can't stand me, but they always make it a point to do something with one another. I think they do it just to piss me off and it really works. Has any of you ever been in this situation?
Well, with the argument I had with my g/f last week, I think she would say the same about me.
Yes,, every Sat. nite I would want to go do something with this one girl, and she would be like "ok yay, i want to go" then her friend would call and be like come up here and stay with me. So I'd go to my girl's house and she would be like well I'm goin to the road, I'll be back later if ya want to wait.

I could have punched in the nose.
This is exactly what I'm going through. It's starting to get old quick. It was so bad that she said that she wasn't doing anything with me on New Years unless her friend was involved in the plans.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:This is exactly what I'm going through. It's starting to get old quick. It was so bad that she said that she wasn't doing anything with me on New Years unless her friend was involved in the plans.

If her friend is hott and single I can fix this problem for ya lol.. If not then I would tell her to get another friend, or at least give you most of her time. The New Years thing would be a lil ridiculous
I have told her she needs to give it a rest and she won't listen. And her friend is okay looking but nothing to write home to mommy about. I've told her friend I don't like her and I don't like her around, but I think that's why she comes.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I have told her she needs to give it a rest and she won't listen. And her friend is okay looking but nothing to write home to mommy about. I've told her friend I don't like her and I don't like her around, but I think that's why she comes.

Are they still in high school or something?
They are both seniors this year.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:They are both seniors this year.

There is your problem BCF4L. Nothing against your girl but she is just that a girl. If you don't want to put up with crap like that then get you a woman. I did the same thing after graduating high school, dating a girl that was still in high school, and it was horrible. Get you a mature woman that wants to be with you and that will put you first. Also get the hell out of East KY and experiece life while you are still young. I can't understand why kids from the Big Sandy Region stay there for their college years....I think I would rather be in prison. There is NOTHING to do there and no night life whatsoever. I would give it a thought. I get depressed when I even think about going to Pikeville, and Pikeville is probably the most happening city in the area and that is sad.
Here's my theory. And so far, I've found it to be true. Girls hate other girls. No matter what they say, they are always jealous of each other. So, if you start dating your GF and her best friend starts hating you, it is more than likely a mental thing with her best friend. Whether they know it or not, your gf's best friend is actually jealous of her, therefore, she takes out all aggression, not towards your gf, but you. As I have learned from experience, once you break up with her, that best friend that hated you, will not have a problem with you. That is what led me to this theory.
Something I have come to figure out would be,

date blondes, and have some fun
take a redhead out for a wild time
and when you decide to settle down a bit, find a nice brunette, and marry her.
Well, I've had all three, and still haven't found one good enought to marry.
I assume I am the first girl (woman) to give an opinion here...and here goes.
First of all, I agree with PHSfan, aren't you a little too old for a girl in high school? Find a girl your age or atleast a little closer. She'll want you and only you and would rather spend her time with you instead. Second, CE, contrary to your belief, all girls do not hate each other so I am not sure that theory would work. However,if you have 2 insecure teenage girls then thats possible.maybe...

CTD-your funny! I dont think I'd go by the hair color...as I have had all three! :wink:
Well, maybe because I'm still a teen and date teenage girls. But, I seriously think, at least at that age, girls secretely hate/are jealous of each other.
BCF4L, I have the same problem. It drives me crazy too. I hate it when I plan something and it is ok for my girl friend to break the plans and go with her friend. But when she plans something and i dont wanna do anything i just want to go with my friends she like about cries and stuff. WHY are girls like that?
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I assume I am the first girl (woman) to give an opinion here...and here goes.
First of all, I agree with PHSfan, aren't you a little too old for a girl in high school? Find a girl your age or atleast a little closer. She'll want you and only you and would rather spend her time with you instead. Second, CE, contrary to your belief, all girls do not hate each other so I am not sure that theory would work. However,if you have 2 insecure teenage girls then thats possible.maybe...

CTD-your funny! I dont think I'd go by the hair color...as I have had all three! :wink:

Haha, if you know a girl who still has her natural hair color then that would be an ok girl too lol.. It might just be me, but I've been out with all three colors, and that's what I've came up with lol.
OK BGgirl, I know my age in my profile says I'm 23. I'm only 19. I changed it so that if the guru got on here trying to identify things and try matching them up with BGP's then it wouldn't match. My gf is only one year younger than me. This best friend that she has is dating one of my friends that I grew up with. So I dunno if it's jealousy or not. But I've noticed when they have problems, we have problems. Things are just strange right now. My friend and her best friend just broke up the other night and me and my gf got into a fight last night. It's like everything her friend does to mine, she has to do to me.
Ok, sorry..didnt know you were younger...so that really changes my whole answer...I'll say this...it has to do with being a teen..that's just the way it is. Plus teens tend to want to do exactly what their best friends are doing.
Yeah that is the problem. I don't know what to do. I'm so confused.
I agree with BlueGrassGirl, you can't go by haircolor. I went through a phase and I've actually had all three...at one time and seperately andi t doesn't change the girl any and neither hair color has more fun than the other. I'm back my natural color now which is brunette and I'm loving it!
xtreme3 Wrote:I agree with BlueGrassGirl, you can't go by haircolor. I went through a phase and I've actually had all three...at one time and seperately andi t doesn't change the girl any and neither hair color has more fun than the other. I'm back my natural color now which is brunette and I'm loving it!

I was talking about natural hair color. And there are some exceptions.. However the vast majority of each group fall under the category of which I put them lol.. At least the ones I have met fall under those categories.
Everything is going great. She has mentioned going out with her friend like 3 times this week and I told her I was tired of it and she didn't go. When it came down to it, she picked me over her. A big relief there.
Well...sounds like there might really be something....you just had to put your foot down and show her that she's not in total control of the relationship!!
LOL, I can for sure testify that BCF4L is not 23, I don't think i've met her yet JA, sounds like she's a character though.
Yeah Jay she is. This is the first one you haven't been around. I'll be sure to introduce you to her though. She seems to be pretty well controlled now though. Big Grin
Dude just let her hang with her friend(s)...It's not like you all are married or something, and you're both still young....Just relax and let her do what she wants....Girls hate it when you try to control them...Let her live her senior year the way she wants...Not the way you want...
But what you don't understand Alfus is I'm not even supposed to ask if I can go out with mine because she told me that I should already know the answer to that. She thinks I have to sit at home on my ass while shes out doing whatever.