Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In OWSLEY hows the top pitchers?
In OWSLEY hows the top pitchers?
Owsley could be a real competitor this year in the 56th district. Jason and Robert are looking real good so far.
I'll agree with the addition of Robert Smith Owsley will be a better team, But i feel the player that will make the biggest difference in Owsleys team will be Trey Congleton. He started pitching will at the end of the season last year and if continues Owsley will be a good team.
I think that Owsley has a lot of pitchers that didnt pitch last year that will surprise people.
"The Prophet" Wrote:I think that Owsley has a lot of pitchers that didnt pitch last year that will surprise people.
Yeah i agree Kyle Bobrowski and Jordan Hardy could surprise alot os people as freshamn and they got alot of playing time this year. Both of them are real good pitchers.
I believe that owsley will have a good pitching staff. But it will take a ouple of games before robert smith starts pitch like he is capable of pitching. he is playing basketball right now and will come in later. So he will not have to throwing ability right off when the season hits.
i heared that thay are going to have raw power this year :ChairHit: