Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelina Jolie
I've seen her in one movie (Fast and the Furious) where she wasn't naked, topless, or at least in her skimpies. Is it like a requirement that the movie script has to have her being in less than full clothes for her to even qualify for an audition?
So shes hot.....lol
she not in fast and furious
i'll second that holliday ... she's no where near the fast and the furious ... i think they are thinking of the girl from lost....
BFritz Wrote:I've seen her in one movie (Fast and the Furious) where she wasn't naked, topless, or at least in her skimpies. Is it like a requirement that the movie script has to have her being in less than full clothes for her to even qualify for an audition?

What are you talking about?
I think he may be thinking of Gone in 60 seconds? She was in that wasn't she?
she is very hott
Miss Jolie is not in Fast and Furious... and most hott female actresses appearin their movies naked, topless or in the skimpies... where u been under a rock? sex sells and she could charge what ever she wants.
Vincent Vega Wrote:Miss Jolie is not in Fast and Furious... and most hott female actresses appearin their movies naked, topless or in the skimpies... where u been under a rock? sex sells and she could charge what ever she wants.

I got Fast and Furious mixed up with Gone in 60 Seconds (I think, it's late). Did you fail to notice the two or three people above you who pointed out that she was not in Fast and Furious??
actually no i didnt read any post but yours. and i can see how u got the to movies confused. both deal with cars and both have hot women in them.
yeah lol
Hottest girl alive
Sex sells, men and women find her attractive, producers know that if she is barely clothed that more men will watch the movie. Simple as that.
angelina is hot but not as hot as she used to be ...

jessica alba is now the hottest celebrity out there
Angelina's lips are her trademark but they look so unnatural and stuff that they are gross. Looks like that airbag would come up and stop up her nostrils, rendering her unable to breath..
GoBigRed Wrote:Hottest girl alive

I agree with this...she is SMOKING.
thetribe Wrote:Sex sells, men and women find her attractive, producers know that if she is barely clothed that more men will watch the movie. Simple as that.
Most women actresses bite the bullet and appear naked or topless at least once, but she does it almost EVERY movie I've seen with her in it lately, and the movies weren't even that popular and didn't do that well
thetribe Wrote:Angelina's lips are her trademark but they look so unnatural and stuff that they are gross. Looks like that airbag would come up and stop up her nostrils, rendering her unable to breath..
I've read in different magazines that Jolie's lips are natural, nothing comestic about her. She's had full lips all her life.
BFritz Wrote:Most women actresses bite the bullet and appear naked or topless at least once, but she does it almost EVERY movie I've seen with her in it lately, and the movies weren't even that popular and didn't do that well
Maybe that's how she gets her own personal kicks then..maybe she gets a rush knowing that a million people see her..assets..
DOC Wrote:I've read in different magazines that Jolie's lips are natural, nothing comestic about her. She's had full lips all her life.

I have a full bottom lip as well but I was just saying that hers are so big that they appear unnatural. People can have Botox all they want or it can be something they were blessed it, either way it just doesn't look right. Something unnatural looking about lips being so natural..
DOC Wrote:I've read in different magazines that Jolie's lips are natural, nothing comestic about her. She's had full lips all her life.

yeah and howard stern has never had a nose job....
evillive Wrote:yeah and howard stern has never had a nose job....

and michael jackson says he has only had 3 plastic surgeries
One word comes to mind (and it fits this topic):

SKANKY
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:One word comes to mind (and it fits this topic):

SKANKY
I don't think she's skanky, she plays a lot of skanky characters, but she also plays the more distinguished ones very well. I think she definitely can get wild and come off trashy
BFritz Wrote:I don't think she's skanky, she plays a lot of skanky characters, but she also plays the more distinguished ones very well. I think she definitely can get wild and come off trashy

Sorry--the Billy Bob Thornton preawards show interview did it for me. I am sorry--I don't want to hear about how they were getting naked in the back of the limo on the way to the show. Seriously--that proved to me that she was skanky . . . ... . . She has been around more than Chinatown.
thats not all they said they did in the car on the way there