Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think?
Last night the Pikeville Lasy Panthers won the 15th Region All-A Classic. After the game the players celebrated by dumping water on Coach Halbert (I got soaked too :? )....but then this morning Coach said that she got a bill from Allen Central for $125 to clean up the water :roll:

I mena come-on.
That's rediculous. What in the world do they need to have to clean the water up with. I know towels dont cost 125 dollars.
Beef Wrote:Last night the Pikeville Lasy Panthers won the 15th Region All-A Classic. After the game the players celebrated by dumping water on Coach Halbert (I got soaked too :? )....but then this morning Coach said that she got a bill from Allen Central for $125 to clean up the water :roll:

I mena come-on.

Ahhh, good ole AC. Just the way I left it.
125 dollars!!!!! That's somewhat ridiculous. Actually that's alot ridiculous.. Im flabbergasted..(I think that is a word, but if not then I just made one up). I'd send the bill back.
That's what happens when you dump water on a coach AT A BASKETBALL GAME! Terrible idea. Don't they know you only do that outside?
A good mop is a lot of money these days.:lol:
I'm still in shock over the fact that they dumped the water bucket on the coach at a basketball game!! THAT, my friends, is ridiculous.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I'm still in shock over the fact that they dumped the water bucket on the coach at a basketball game!! THAT, my friends, is ridiculous.

I thought it seemed strange at first. But sometimes people do crazy things. But asking for 125 dollars is also a little ridiculous.
I think that is kind of weird to shower the coach on a court, but I also do not understand why such a high bill. Unless AC didnt clean it up until this morning and it ruined the court?? But that would be their own fault for not taking care of the court, but dumping water on a basketball court??
Wow, I'm tore apart.
I think both doing it and the bill is just crazy.
I agree dumping the water at a basketball game is crazy but $125 come on that is crazy. What respect I had for ACHS is now gone....PATHETIC!
Guys, they may have cleaned it up only to find that water had gotten under the bleachers the next day. I know our gym teacher doesn't move the bleachers back until the next morning that they have school, so water they didn't see, may have sat on the floor, and ruined that part.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Guys, they may have cleaned it up only to find that water had gotten under the bleachers the next day. I know our gym teacher doesn't move the bleachers back until the next morning that they have school, so water they didn't see, may have sat on the floor, and ruined that part.

Or maybe they just hate Pikeville with a passion like every other school in the 15th region.
CE...it wasn't that way.....they said that Stratton got an e-mail last night at 10 saying that we were responsible for it.....plus it was so far out on the court that I don't think it would have reached to the bleachers.
Who knows, those girls still should've had enough common sense not to pour water all over a basketball court.......in the words of Napolean Dynamite "Frickin' idiots! Gosh!!"
Well....I hate that movie...and I've seen it done before....what's the big deal anyway....it just takes a mop to clean it up
Yeah a Hefty $125 mop. ACHS is ridiculous. MAybe it was overtime pay for the janitors.
True, possibly for supplies and janitorial overtime. And who knows, maybe it got down in the cracks and set and couldn't get it out. Or had to rent a machine to suck the water out of the cracks.
MAN!!!! 125 Dollars... that's robbery, I suggest Coach Halbert gets a lawyer and counter sues for emotional damage!! HAHAHA.
jayblackcat2006 Wrote:MAN!!!! 125 Dollars... that's robbery, I suggest Coach Halbert gets a lawyer and counter sues for emotional damage!! HAHAHA.
Yeah me too.....Thats a little crazy
Well...their boys play in our gym tonight...I'm sure they will leave some kind of mess...maybe a $200 mess :twisted:
ZMG Wrote:
Beef Wrote:Last night the Pikeville Lasy Panthers won the 15th Region All-A Classic. After the game the players celebrated by dumping water on Coach Halbert (I got soaked too :? )....but then this morning Coach said that she got a bill from Allen Central for $125 to clean up the water :roll:

I mena come-on.

Ahhh, good ole AC. Just the way I left it.

Big Grin LOL
Ridiculous. The girls were merely celebrating a big win. Yes maybe a little over zelous but none the less all in good clean fun. At our school we would just cleaned it up, as our janitors are on duty at each game for after game clean-up. It takes a scrooge or poor loser to send out a 125 bill. Had it been vandalism it would have been a different situation. If I was the coach I would send them an equal or larger bill claiming that they were irresonsible for clothing cleaning, make-up loss, and hair-dresser costs, all due to lack of security that resulted in personal loss...Never heard of such sore losers. :twisted: :roll: 8)
I still say 125 dollars is a bit much.
Funny thing is MM...Pikeville wasn't even playing against the host team.....they just have hard feelings against Pikeville's Coach Halbert b/c she left them and took one of their better players with her and now she is winning Championships at Pikeville and AC is just falling behind.
What a harassing thing to do. I think I would have to get other people involved to put a stop to the pettyness ASAP...