Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Food
Since We Have Favorite Candy, Favorite Ice Cream, Favorite Cookie. What's Everyone's Favorite Food?

Mine Would Be:

Mexican
Chinese
Pizza
Pizza Rolls w/Ranch Dressing Smile
Shrimp (Certain Type Of Shrimp - Hate Raw Shrimp)
BBQ Wings
McDonald's Smile

There's several Others That I Can't Think OF Right Now
Steak, Chicken, and Pizza.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Mexican food.
Rally's (If I am feeling greasy, it is great)
Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Cheeseburger cooked on a charcoal grill
Giovanni's Pepperoni Pizza
Hot dogs cooked on a charcoal grill
Steak cooked on the grill
Warm banana pudding
Corn on the cob
Peanut Butter and apple jelly sandwich
Roast Beef
Probably Mexican
I've been on an Italian kick lately. Always looking for a good Sunday Gravy(sauce for some of you).

I'm not talking those mass production chain places either. homemade yummy goodness. I like to cook at home and love to experiment with various styles of cooking
Steak
Mexican
Hot Wings
Hamburger Helper with Sour Cream Smile

Well done Steak
Honey BBQ boneless wings from Applebees with Ranch.
Mexican
Chicken
Honey BBQ Strips
Steak
Grilled Chicken seasoned with Misses Dash and dropped in a tub of salt.
Nacho's chicken and cheese (mexican)
Subway (chicken bacon ranch w/ extra ranch)
Got to go with traditional chicken wings ( hot buffalo style )...a good mid rare steak is right up there as well!:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I guess if I could have anything with no repercussions I would have picked a homemade cheeseburger with velvetta block cheese and dill pickles, and ketchup with a baked potato with ketchup.
You eat ketchup on your baked taters?

Where is Fatpat when I need him???
Granny Bear Wrote:You eat ketchup on your baked taters?

I like butter and sour cream as well.
The Spirit Clan had a great breakfast together at Waffle House. Smothered and covered hash browns with mid rare steak with eggs sunny side up were just what the doctor ordered.

My favorite meal of the holiday season so far. Tomorrow i get to get my fried chicken on with the other side of the family. A long standing tradition with white elephant gift exchange as well. Always a HOOT!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Thai (chicken panang curry, mangoes and sticky rice)

Indian (chicken biryani, chicken korma)

Fish and chips (cod or haddock, with malt vinegar, tartar sauce, and coleslaw)

Southern/Cajun/Creole (shrimp and grits, smoked pulled pork, smoked beef brisket, jambalaya, fried red fish, red beans and rice, biscuits and sausage gravy, strawberry shortcake)

Mediterranean (chicken shawarma, chicken kabobs)

Mexican (tacos, chili rellenos, tamales)
bumpin'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Bourbon Chicken, Teryiaki Chicken, New York Style Pizza, Moms Homemade Chili, Butter Pecan IceCream
Westside Wrote:I guess if I could have anything with no repercussions I would have picked a homemade cheeseburger with velvetta block cheese and dill pickles, and ketchup with a baked potato with ketchup.

This is still my answer. I haven't had one in years, but I hope to soon.
I would still have to go with Thai and Indian food as my 1A and 1B favorites but I have become a regular at a recently opened Taqueria Cancun restaurant near my home.

As I write this, I am waiting on my wife to bring home Enchiladas Rojas and a Taco Al Pastor (filled with pork with a small fresh pineapple spear) - probably with a bottle of Jarrito's Tamarindo or Mango to drink. It is the best Mexican food that I have ever eaten and two tacos at $2.99/each make a good sized meal.

So many Mexican restaurants are mediocre, it is easy to forget how good Mexican food can be. I feel the same way about Chinese food, so I rarely take a chance on new Mexican or Chinese restaurants.
Strikeout King Wrote:Since We Have Favorite Candy, Favorite Ice Cream, Favorite Cookie. What's Everyone's Favorite Food?

Mine Would Be:

Mexican
Chinese
Pizza
Pizza Rolls w/Ranch Dressing Smile
Shrimp (Certain Type Of Shrimp - Hate Raw Shrimp)
BBQ Wings
McDonald's Smile

There's several Others That I Can't Think OF Right Now
Barbecue, Burgers, Mexican, Soul Food, Buttermilk Biscuits and Fried Taters etc etc etc
Granny Bear Wrote:You eat ketchup on your baked taters?

I like barbecue sauce on my french fries.
ribs cooked in kraut with cornbread and taters.
salmon patties with fried taters and biscuits and gravy.
A seafood platter oceanside.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Thai (chicken panang curry, mangoes and sticky rice)

Indian (chicken biryani, chicken korma)

Fish and chips (cod or haddock, with malt vinegar, tartar sauce, and coleslaw)

Southern/Cajun/Creole (shrimp and grits, smoked pulled pork, smoked beef brisket, jambalaya, fried red fish, red beans and rice, biscuits and sausage gravy, strawberry shortcake)

Mediterranean (chicken shawarma, chicken kabobs)

Mexican (tacos, chili rellenos, tamales)
I love the enchiladas and tamales at El Dorado in Williamsburg.
DiGorno Pizza offers a stuffed crust. My son has turned me onto this. Eat the slice then dip said stuffed crust in either ranch dressing or wing sauce. It is very good!

On a healthier note the fam and i have been experimenting with different stir fry mixes, rice variety, chicken, and accompanying sauces. Affordable and healthy, Krogers has some good pre-packaged stir fry veggie options. Check them out.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
So here's a new spin on food for me that I'm happy to share with you.

Choose your favorite bagel of choice. A local company produces an everything bagel. I prefer onion and garlic bagels. Don't think cinnamon or blueberry bagels would do well with the following.

Bagel, add cream cheese, diced pickel, and salami. One of those "what the hecks" that work...

Merry New Year BGR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Been eating way too many girl scout cookies lately.

The have a smore cookie and a shortbread with chocolate on one side that just isn't fair!!!

Confusednicker:

What's your fav cookie???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi