Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will start for Lynn Camp next season?
who will start for lynn camp next and how well will they do:yesno:
My best guess

QB- Jonah Mitchell
TB- Joe Roskopf
FB- Scott Bray
WB- Sidney Wagner
TE- Kyle Scalf
T- Bret Barrett
T- James Neece
G- Brian Slusher
G- Michael Hall
C- Jon Foreman
SE or TE- Brandon Abner or Rickey Wynn ?

Defense
E- Kyle Scalf
E- Rickey Wynn ?
DT- Brian Slusher
DT- Michael Hall
NG- Steven Davis
LB- Justin Gorsuch
LB- Scott Bray
DB- Jonah Mitchell
DB - Joe Roskopf
DB - Sidney Wagner
DB- Brandon Abner ?
looks good
i agree with your offense LC, but i think on def. ricky wynn will play DB instead of DE and Brandon Abner will play DE instead of DB.
how many people is lynn camp going to have to replace on def. this year?
scott bray is a given
i heard that scott bray is moving to corbin.:beg:
I heard that to but i hope thats not true he could be the next best thing. I look for him to have over 150 tackles next season maybe even get the recorrd of 180 if he stays in the program.
that's my job Wrote:i agree with your offense LC, but i think on def. ricky wynn will play DB instead of DE and Brandon Abner will play DE instead of DB.

That is what I was thinking too, that is why I have question marks after their names.
With Scott Bray now officially at Corbin and that will change things. I look for Cameron Simpson to take over at Fullback and Ricky Wynn at linebacker. Cameron will start at end, even if Scott had left or not, I can't believe I forgot Cameron.
I heard that Sidney Wagner is moving to corbin as well.
Dont Take It Away! Wrote:I heard that to but i hope thats not true he could be the next best thing. I look for him to have over 150 tackles next season maybe even get the recorrd of 180 if he stays in the program.

I thought he could get 150 easy, but he aint going to get many riding the bench at corbin
What about Nick Lynch at SE
Nick Lynch seems like a good player he just needs to learn how to step up. But your right Lynch probably will see some time at SE next year,and maybe some at D End,but he might be playing some gaurd to. It's untelling where that boy might end up.
RedMan Wrote:I thought he could get 150 easy, but he aint going to get many riding the bench at corbin
If he was gonna be able to get 150 tackles easy what makes him not good enough to play anywhere else? if hes a good ball player he could make it anywhere as long as he works hard.....which he should be he has a good worth ethic
well this is how i see it he wanted to go to corbin just to go to region every year because look who they have in their district.......but oh well you cant have someone like that on your football team who doesnt want to work so i hope he likes taking it easy at corbin
Or Maybe he is doing what he thinks is best for him maybe...Lc is not the best place for him you ever think that...i've seen this boy play i believe he is not wantin to just take it easy.....i think some ppl are just jealous
45countertrap Wrote:well this is how i see it he wanted to go to corbin just to go to region every year because look who they have in their district.......but oh well you cant have someone like that on your football team who doesnt want to work so i hope he likes taking it easy at corbin
Lets not let the talk get out of hand, a little heads up warning.
camp happy Wrote:If he was gonna be able to get 150 tackles easy what makes him not good enough to play anywhere else? if hes a good ball player he could make it anywhere as long as he works hard.....which he should be he has a good worth ethic

I disagree after leaving corbin there will be a grudge held like it or not. Great ball player its a shame to see a possible d1 player end up settling for naia or d2. Best of luck to him.
QB- Jonah Mitchell
TB- Joe Roskopf
FB- Scott Bray
WB- Sidney Wagner
TE- Kyle Scalf
T- Bret Barrett
T- James Neece
G- Brian Slusher
G- Michael Hall
C- Jon Foreman
SE or TE- Brandon Abner or Rickey Wynn ?

Defense
E- Kyle Scalf
E- Rickey Wynn ?
DT- Brian Slusher
DT- Michael Hall
NG- Steven Davis
LB- Justin Gorsuch
LB- Scott Bray
DB- Jonah Mitchell
DB - Joe Roskopf
DB - Sidney Wagner
DB- Brandon Abner ?
camp happy Wrote:If he was gonna be able to get 150 tackles easy what makes him not good enough to play anywhere else? if hes a good ball player he could make it anywhere as long as he works hard.....which he should be he has a good worth ethic

Different system, more players.. but liek u say if you work hard you will get to paly but i wouldnt see you getting as many tackles as you would have at lc..but good luck to scott bray
Scott is a talented player he should be able to start over there.