Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Favored Over UCONN
The lines are out, if you’re into that sort of thing, and the Cats have opened as a two-point favorite over Jim Calhoun’s bunch. They were favored by five in November before getting Kemba Walkered, but obviously are a much better team now. UConn isn’t much different than they were in Maui, but given that they dominated that whole tournament that’s not a knock on them. They had an extended lull during their conference season, but the Huskies have looked much more like the team that won 17 of its first 19 than the one that lost 7 of its next 11 before embarking on this remarkable postseason run.

And, if you can’t get enough numbers, stats guru Ken Pomeroy puts Kentucky at 45% to win the title, followed by UConn (30%), Butler (15%) and VCU (10%). Obviously, since his numbers voodoo didn’t exactly forecast such a crazy Final Four, it’s not time to start sizing up rings just because he says we’re the favorite. Still, if you’re trying to think positive this is something to at least take note of.

Only 5 days, 2 hours, and 49 minutes until gametime. It can’t some soon enough.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=76930
Dude, we are obviously striving being the underdog, why this? lol..

Already a thread on it anyway. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=106397
Interesting.
I think it's pretty wild how everyone(me included) talked last year about how good that team was and what they were going to do and 5 draft picks later everyone is talking
about what we are going to do in 2 years because of the draft class we will have coming in.
Out of nowhere these 6 guys were forced into becoming a good team, simply because they had no choice lol
They had to learn how to win together and JH can play absolutely no better.
I mean he plays tight defense on the block, he sets screens, and you will never see him take a bad shot. He makes the most out of his skillset and it's nice to see someone come through like that in their senior season when te majority of college athletes don't make it that far.
"The Experts" on ESPNU said that Harrellson has "NBA written all over him".
Kentucky is playing with a different swagger in the tournament they look like a much better team. My bet is that Liggins guards Walker. UK has to limit his points to sub 15 in order win. Behind the arch the cats gotta be cash as well just like the UNC game.

GO CATS
I'd rather be the underdog. We play better when we aren't suppose to win!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I dont agree with it.
IMO Uconn is the clear favorite right now.
Nobody in the country have been able to play with those guys over the past 3 weeks
If you know how lines work, you will check them just before the game. Right now doesn't matter. They will change, one way or the other. I hope they get bigger.