Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rutgers 65 - Louisville 56
Tough loss for Pitino and the Cards...
Best news I have heard all day !!!!!!! :lmao:
Yeah lol congrats rutgers.....
UL was down by as many as 16 and came back to take the lead with around 4 or 5 minutes to go.. just couldn't hold on
Louisville may as well kiss the Ncaa tourny goodbye, And say Hello NIT !
Didn't expect this!!
O M G

I told you guys they were really going to like the BIG EAST. WELCOME back TRADER RICK.
BP

What was that link to the Louisville Message boards again? I would really like to see the latest.

Maybe we can get Rick to come back to UK and recruit for TUBBY. LMAO!
I just can't let this one go that easy.

The high powered Pitino offense 56 POINTS. 56 POINTS OMG I wish UK had an offense like that.

Not saying that UK is that much better this year but we did beat UL and RUTGERS this isn't worth finishing. At least UK appears to be getting better but UL's only recent win was over Cincy or can't seem to do anything right of late either. UL is going backwards.
sorry bout cha luck l'ville
"CatDawg" Wrote:BP

What was that link to the Louisville Message boards again? I would really like to see the latest.

Maybe we can get Rick to come back to UK and recruit for TUBBY. LMAO!

http://www.louisville.rivals.com/forum.a...58&style=2[url=http://www.louisville.rivals.com/][/url]

first 2 pages have some real good reading

there is some good stuff in there...ha ha ha
Tough loss indeed. But that can happen in the toughest hoops conference in the land. I would not mark them for the NIT just yet, but I do believe a bit much has been expected of a team that essentially has four new players in the lineup -- with Dean being the only major holdover from the Final Four squad of last year.
I am trying to be patient with the Cards, but they might simply be in for building year that none of us anticipated, but probably should have.
Besides, the NIT wouldn't be awful. Maybe they can play Kentucky in the second round.
This is a really tough loss for Louisville and Rick this was suppose to be one of their few wins in conference play. But I love seeing the almighty Ricky P go down.
great news
Louisville is a good team you just got to give them time and they will make the ncaa
tourny
The way there playing it does;t look like it they better step it up.....
Congrats Rutgers
Way to go Rutgers! Well, unless Loserville can correct their season, they can take pride in calling themselves the top seeded team in the NIT, which would suit me fine, because their record is decent but their strength of schedule is awful. They would maybe be the 9th best team in the SEC. Little Ricky has his work cut out for him.
This was a great game to watch. Sorry to the Card fans but it was a good game to see. Rutgers pulled away at the end.