Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Basketball Jokes
After talking with some buddies from work most the day I was wondering what is your best Kentucky Basketball joke?

Here is what I have just to name a few

Rick Pitino died and went to Heaven, St Peter says he will show him his mansion. When they get there they find a beautiful red and white palace with UofL flags all around it. Rick was tickled until he noticed the beautiful blue mansion on the hill 10 times the size of his and had UK banners and flags all around it. Feeling jealous Rick said I didn't know John Calipari died. St Peter says, he didn't that's Gods house.

Did you hear about the Brand New Nike's being released just in time for the final four......they have no heels in them

I asked one of the state workers what all this construction was going on for, he said it was John Calipari..he's helping build another dynasty at Kentucky
Billy Gillespie
^First thing I've ever agreed with you on!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I like the Billy Clyde one.
CSF ALERT!!! The states of Ohio and North Carolina are under quarantine due to a massive outbreak of CSF (Cat Scratch Fever). This disease is said to be airborne and heading south toward Texas. All of those not wearing Blue and White should take cover and be prepared because it's coming fast and it is sticking around for good!!!!!

How do you know its spring?

The Cardinals Are Watching The Cats Play