Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Info for You Bracket Warriors
Only TWO at espn.com have the Final Four right.

Here is a lilnk with some percentages from ESPN and their Bracket Challenge. Glad I didn't fill one out this year...LOL!

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketbal...e-all-four
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
2 out of over 5.9 million! That is amazing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I'm never filling another one out.
I have Kentucky in the Final Four, just like usual. Only one I got though, lol.
ZERO on yahoo's bracketology have the final four correct. So if you add all the ones from espn with yahoo still only 2 people have this correct. Seriously though these 2 people must of sat down and just ran out almost every scenario possible.
I made like 5 brackets but for some reason I messed up and didnt save them correctly or something, and only my last one saved. It did have KY winning, but only UCONN as my other correct final 4 pick.
The second bracket I lose respect for because the guy has multiple brackets. First one is amazing.
Two is more than IO thought their would be. lol That's incredible.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
actually, Yahoo DID have 1.. by a HS librarian
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:The second bracket I lose respect for because the guy has multiple brackets. First one is amazing.

I saw that to.