Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(3) UCONN
9.76%
(4) Kentucky
90.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) UConn vs. (4) Kentucky 4/2 (NCAA Final Four)
i cant wait,leaving in the morning, meeting up with my good friend bucslover..go Cats..
just got an invite if UK wins this games i will be getting tickets with my uncle and his family to the championship game!!!!!!! so pumped to hopefully be going with someone that loves the game as much as I do and means so much to me. He'll be leaving from Inez and i'll be leaving from montgomery, AL. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ballers Wrote:I'll tell ya what was pretty nice. :Clap:

Dont do it ballers : )
Looking at this game, I think Kemba Walker gets his points no matter what. The trick is to stop Jeremy Lamb, Shabazz Napier, and Alex Oriakhi, so that Kemba's 25 doesn't beat you.

I think UK pulls away in the end and wins, 73-66.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NYY10 Wrote:Dont do it ballers : )

Confusedhh:

No need to worry though, Duke will be right up in the ranks next year..
Watched the Mcdonald's All-American game.. They have plenty of talent going there next season.
well heading to Houston in about 30min LORD willing,if any one else is going have a safe trip..
UK wins 72-65!!
More Cowbell Wrote:Looking at this game, I think Kemba Walker gets his points no matter what. The trick is to stop Jeremy Lamb, Shabazz Napier, and Alex Oriakhi, so that Kemba's 25 doesn't beat you.

I think UK pulls away in the end and wins, 73-66.

Agreed. I think that Kemba will get his 20-25 points!! But if you make those 25 points difficult and push him to shoot a low percentage then you have a good chance against UConn. The other important match up will be Jeremy Lamb and who I think will be Darius Miller guarding him. He has been a good catalyst for this UConn team and seems to be the second scoring option. If Darius can shut down Lamb, UConn will completely rely on Kemba who will more than likely be guarded by Liggins. I think that the match ups will be in UK's favor and if Jorts plays the same way as he has all tournament then this team will be playing Monday for the national championship.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The key to this game IMO is the Alex Oriakhi/Josh Harrellson match-up.

First time they played Harrellson had 0 points & 6 rebounds.

Obviously going to be much different this time around.

Oriakhi gets in foul trouble, it might be difficult for UConn.
made it to houston, tahnk you LORD for the safe trip
beasy_bo Wrote:just got an invite if UK wins this games i will be getting tickets with my uncle and his family to the championship game!!!!!!! so pumped to hopefully be going with someone that loves the game as much as I do and means so much to me. He'll be leaving from Inez and i'll be leaving from montgomery, AL. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you need to reserve a hotel room like today if you plan on getting a place to stay in the event we make it to the championship game. On Wednesday I tried to reserve a room for the Marriott and Crowne Plaza because I wanted to splurge on a hotel room, and neither one of them had a free room.

Unless you want a crappy motel in the hood and have a 12 mile cab ride, because you won't be able to get anywhere close to Reliant in your own vehicle, it would behoove you to call to reserve a room in case we win as soon as possible.

Hope ya get a decent room.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:First people doubted us against Florida, W. Virginia, then Ohio State, North Carolina now Uconn. The sky is the limit for this team, I'll take my Cats.

FTFY. :Thumbs:
we are at the court yard about 12miles away its,nice motel
cuppett777 Wrote:we are at the court yard about 12miles away its,nice motel

A hotel or motel? I thought Courtyard was a hotel chain...

I'm not saying every motel sucks, just saying that a crapload of rooms are taken. Took me a good while to find one Thursday.

Pretty much all the really nice suites are taken if that's what you're going for beasy...I had to do some sweet talking to get an executive at the Crowne Plaza, lol. This is also my vacation for this year so I'm livin it up.

We have turned Houston blue, it's so awesome. I don't think I've ever seen this many UK fans in one place outside of Lexvegas.
It's HERE baby!!!!
Stardust Wrote:It's HERE baby!!!!

My nerves are getting to me.
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:My nerves are getting to me.

Don't even say it out loud. Just don't let your mind go there. Positive positive positive! :Thumbs:
Who is ready to continue this journey to number eight!!! I am so pumped I can not stand it. Come on Cats!! Bring it on home!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
^ you and me both
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Who is ready to continue this journey to number eight!!! I am so pumped I can not stand it. Come on Cats!! Bring it on home!!!!

The electricity is in the air
15 minutes!!! Oh goodness!!! I can't handle this! Ive waited for this for too long!!
[SIZE="4"]