Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region next reason
who is going favored
Don't laugh, but I am going with Harlan Ind. I believe they return either 4 or all 5 starters from last years team and look to make a push for the region title. I think there will be more parity this upcoming year, than ever before in the 13th. Clay lost a lot, but will still be tough. Harlan Co. lost 4 but will still be in the hunt. South always is there. Bell will be a solid team. Whitley and Knox will have a good shot to make it to the title game as well. Rumor has the trio from North going other places, the big girl went to Clay, the Woolum girl is as Knox and Crawford has been overheard flirting with the notion of changing schools.
I think Harlan will be a hard out also.
Clay County
Harlan County
Harlan
Whitley County
Bell County
South gets no respect they will be in the mix of things again friend
South returns 3 starters
I have South losing Johnson, Burchett, House and Bolwing. Their JV team was average. Who starts for them next year.

South didn't have a very good season this year until the late run, but they did a great draw in the regional. They are well-coached and have a winning tradition.
They return Macy Clontz Taylor Arthur and CJ Johnson they started every game
I feel like Southernpride on this one. If Clay is to be beat its the dragons that have it to do. Ashley Mullins will be a monster to contend with and if all indications are correct, Jourdan Ledford will be a 3 point force. I love to watch them play. Good luck next season Dragons!
Will North Laurel have anything next year?
Clay is always a force to be reckoned with.
Bell County has a shot
With the parity in the region this year it will be very exciting. I would say a toss up. I just hope the Lady Dragons live up to thier billing. They do that and they'll be o.k..