Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11) VCU 71 - (1) Kansas 61 (NCAA Tournament - Elite 8)
VCU Advances To The Final Four And Will Face (8) Butler
:Clap: :Cheerlead :biggrin: :rockon: TongueirateSho :flame:
Either way, a mid-major Cinderella will be in the championship game!!! This is incredible! Now, it is our turn!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Amen brother!
Amazing,.
This Completely Destroys President Obama's Bracket, As he had Kansas winning the National championship :biggrin:
I love it, VCU, UCONN, Butler, and UK in the final four, and yes i said UK.
I bet nobody picked these 4 at the beggining of the year, and even NC if they win.
Oh my. If I remember correctly no team lower than an 8 has ever won the title.
Bolt Wrote:I love it, VCU, UCONN, Butler, and UK in the final four, and yes i said UK.
I bet nobody picked these 4 at the beggining of the year, and even NC if they win.

I have UCONN in my bracket, but I am embarrassed to say I picked Ohio to beat UK. I am so glad I was wrong!
sstack Wrote:I have UCONN in my bracket, but I am embarrassed to say I picked Ohio to beat UK. I am so glad I was wrong!

Amen
I watched this entire game. And was saying, VCU you can shoot the ball!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kansas got by all year playing close with bad teams, I'm glad it come back to haunt them. Can't trust Bill Self in the post season.
Congrats Rams, they can shoot the rock well.
Aslan Wrote:Kansas got by all year playing close with bad teams, I'm glad it come back to haunt them. Can't trust Bill Self in the post season.
Roy did the samething when he was there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Bill Self is 1-3 In The Elite 8 At Kansas
Amun-Ra Wrote:Roy did the samething when he was there.

Yes, he did. I loved it too, I don't know why, but I hate Kansas.
Aslan Wrote:Yes, he did. I loved it too, I don't know why, but I hate Kansas.

You and Me Both
I have a buncha buddies that are BIG time Kansas fans..
Me and greenstuff22 has been giving them **** all weekend long..