Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) UCONN 65 - (5) Arizona 63 (NCAA Tournament - Elite 8)
UCONN Advances To The Final Four And Will Face Kentucky/North Carolina
I don't understand the long jump shots to end this game. I know UConn packed the middle but man, I know someone could have got a decent look at the rim.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Kemba carries the Huskies. What big shoulders!
The wildcats made a nice run at the end to put them back in the game. But just wasn't enough.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Point Guards win National championships, and right now Walker is the best!
Congrats UConn..I sure didnt expect the Huskies to make it to the Final 4. I thought once they did the unthinkable and win 5 games in 5 days in the Big East tournament, they would simply run out of gas but they proved me wrong.
The fightin Kembas are rolling right now. They have develop a lot since the Cats played them down in Maui but they are completely beatable. With length and athletic defenders (like Liggins) Walker will not have a normal game. I know that he did a number on Liggins in the first game but I feel like that extra drive with absolutely push him and contest every single shot that Walker will take.

Anyways, great game but the Huskies to come back after being pushed in the mouth at the beginning.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]