Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Butler 74 - (2) Florida 71 OT (Southest Regional Final)
Butler Advances To The Final Four And Will Face Kansas/VCU
Final in Overtime.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This thread needs to be added to the one started by Strikeout King.

Thanks
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Best game of the year, not counting UK/OSU,IMO.
The SEC player of the year did absolutely nothing in this game(Parsons). Butler is just a remarkable team who plays with some much heart!!
#BBFL
Horrible clock management and shot selection down the stretch costs Florida any chance of a trip to the Final Four. Players that both Donovan and Gillispie declined to recruit came through big in Butler's win.
MisterPerfect Wrote:This thread needs to be added to the one started by Strikeout King.

Thanks

either way would be fine with me
Strikeout King Wrote:either way would be fine with me

It's fixed now.
#BBFL
I was pumped about this. I am completely fine for the SEC to succeed but Florida was benefiting completely from wrongly awarded 2 seed. It ate at me like nothing that the team that we beat twice towards the end of the year was somehow 2 seeds better than us and that UK was the worst 4 seed getting in the best overall number 1 bracket.

Congrats to Butler and I am rooting for them to go all the way..... to the title game where UK beats them!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cinderella strikes again.
I drank a glass of my homemade beer(Irish Ale) 15 days early in honor of Butler. It was great, as are they.
FL blew it.
It would have been nice to see UF in the final 4, but Butler is a nice story. Two straight Final Fours for the Bulldogs!
I just can't believe Gus Johnson is black..
vundy33 Wrote:I just can't believe Gus Johnson is black..

What do you mean?
#BBFL
vundy33 Wrote:I just can't believe Gus Johnson is black..

He has been all his life.
Florida was just not a great team. I'm still not convinced of Butler. They play great D, but how will the match-up with a team with great guard play.
Congrats Butler, Mack played great. Brad Stevens has proved he is one of the best coaches, who would of thought Butler would be back in the Final 4?
Stardust Wrote:Florida was just not a great team. I'm still not convinced of Butler. They play great D, but how will the match-up with a team with great guard play.
Butler's guard play is at least as good as it was last year. It has gotten them to the Final Four this season and to the title game last season.