Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellarmine 71 - BYU-Hawaii 68 (NCAA Divison II - National Championship)
Final

Kentucky Brings Home Another National Championship - YES YES YES :biggrin:
Good game, Congrats Bellarmine.

What was up with that player from Bellarmine calling that TO at the end?
^Dang you are fast!! My alma mater just won the National Championship!!! I am extremely happy for BU!! What makes this even better is that most of the players on the team is from Kentucky!!
Congratulations to the Knights. Another National championship for the state of Kentucky. Now it is time for the Cats to bring home another one.
Kentucky is king of basketball!!! Oh my goodness this is incredible!!! Home of the 2011 NAIA DI National Champions Pikeville College, home of the 2011 NCAA DII national champions Bellarmine University!! Future home of the 2011 NCAA DI national champions the University of Kentucky!!! Not to mention the best high school basketball tournament in all of the country!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Kentucky is king of basketball!!! Oh my goodness this is incredible!!! Home of the 2011 NAIA DI National Champions Pikeville College, home of the 2011 NCAA DII national champions Bellarmine University!! Future home of the 2011 NCAA DI national champions the University of Kentucky!!! Not to mention the best high school basketball tournament in all of the country!
Kentucky is to basketball, what Texas is to football. That's what we are known for.
TheRealVille Wrote:Kentucky is to basketball, what Texas is to football. That's what we are known for.

Tru dat:biggrin:
It is turning out to be one amazing year!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is amazing absolutley amazing.
Awesome!!

This game was back and forth the entire time. Very exciting to watch.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats to Bellarmine. It's a Louisville team, but it's not Louisville ;-)
This is pretty cool.
For anyone that knows, who are the players on that team from Kentucky?
LWC Wrote:For anyone that knows, who are the players on that team from Kentucky?

Here is a roster from the web page. Most of the players on BU is from the Louisville Metro area.

http://athletics.bellarmine.edu/roster.aspx?path=mbball