Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region Next Season
How will the 12th Region look next season? Will the Lady Rockets defend the Regional Championship or will another team be the 12th representative in Diddle?
Almost 50% of the scoring is graduating-it will be a growing year for the Rock in the 2011-2012 season.
I think the region will come down to three teams: Mercer Co., Casey Co., and Lincoln Co.
I think Rockcastle will surprise some people next year. They won't be the dominant team that they were this year in a lot of games but by the end of the season i think they will be just fine.
pre season rankings should look like this 1. casey 2. southwestern 3. lincoln 4 Rockcastle.
I think it will be interesting. Rock lost alot but have some really good young players that were hiding by all the talent the senior class had. SW has some great shooters and lincoln has a scrappy ball club. but i dont think any one can match up with pittman and casey.
Is pittman the player that tore her acl last year? If so i think ive seen her play in summer games and she is a baller for sure. Sure hope her rehab on the knee went well. Hate to see good talent end a career over an injury but it happens everyday, sadly. I should know. Not sayin i was that good, just sayin i loved being on my team.
Lincoln/Casey should be two top teams. Mercer right behind. Everyone else behind.