Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(2) North Carolina
4.55%
(4) Kentucky
95.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) North Carolina vs. (4) Kentucky 3/27 (NCAA Tournament - Elite 8)
5:05 pm

Chance to go to the Final Four Baby

Cats Get Revenge in this Game.

Thoughts?
I love these guys. I would give a part of a finger for these boys to get their championship. They deserve it as much as anyone, especially Josh.

UK 67
UNC 63
Kentucky matches up pretty well with North Carolina. Harrellson on Zeller. I believe it will be the same matchup's as it was when they last played. UNC only beat us by 2, on a last second shot if i remember correctly (if I'm wrong, someone please correct me). Should be another exciting game

Go Cats!
The way the Cats are playing. I'll take the Cats by 5.

Go Big Blue!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
UK by 5
Too excited about tonights game to start thinking about UNC yet.
Game isnt in Chapel Hill this time, Cats win. Kentucky by 5.

Cats-59
UNC-54
Big key to this game will be tempo, and these two teams clash in that regard. I predict UK will control the tempo and force UNC into a half-court offense where they are not very good.

Cats by 4.
UK by 11

68-57
itzAmazing Wrote:Big key to this game will be tempo, and these two teams clash in that regard. I predict UK will control the tempo and force UNC into a half-court offense where they are not very good.

Cats by 4.

Do I see a change in favorite teams? You went from Duke to Kentucky. Come on over buddy. The grass is greener on the other side.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
IF there are 26 fouls called on UK and 5 players foul out, Cats fans will take the place, lol.
This will be a epic game. These teams are mirror images of each other.
UNC cannot beat us on a neutral floor. They beat us last time because the officiating was horrible. I said that then and I stand by it now.
Yes, they have gotten better but, so have we. We have fought through adversity and they have not.
If we come out with any of the intensity that we had tonite we should def win.
I clicked the wrong button. I meant to click UK. I don't see any trouble for UK, until we meet Kansas. Is there a way to reset my vote Amun Ra?
This sucks. I hate seeing my name associated with picking UNC. I dislike that bunch almost as much as Duke.
Part 2 of the UK Revenge Tour Wink

Should be a fun game, these 2 teams are both better than they were when they first played.

I think UNC is slightly better than us(plus their playing much better right now, then when they beat us), but I just can't see this team losing. This bunch just finds ways to win, and Cal has coached a great tournament thus far. The curse of the elite eight ends Sunday!
UK - 69
UNC - 65
TheRealVille Wrote:I clicked the wrong button. I meant to click UK. I don't see any trouble for UK, until we meet Kansas. Is there a way to reset my vote Amun Ra?
Fixed it man.
TheRealVille Wrote:This sucks. I hate seeing my name associated with picking UNC. I dislike that bunch almost as much as Duke.

It's about time I agree with you on something. Glad Amun got you squared away.
i think Cats keep it going, just think if they get 3-4 in double figures and play defense the way they played against OH ST..Cats by 5
Amun-Ra Wrote:Fixed it man.
Thank you. I hated seeing my name there. :Thumbs::worthy:
vundy33 Wrote:It's about time I agree with you on something. Glad Amun got you squared away.
:Thumbs: I'm not really a Cal "hater" per se, I just get very pissed when we were losing to SEC teams.
Defense wins championships.
This game is going to be incredible! Both of these teams have changed so much in just 3 months! It is not even close to compare UNC to the team we saw in December. They had point guard issues and had gone through a little bit of a identity crisis leading up to our game. However, after beating the Cats by 2 in Chapel Hill it was a major turning point in the season. I think that UNC is now a new kind of beast but I am so excited about this game!
Since then UK has gone through their own kind of identity crisis coming to a crescendo in the Arkansas loss but serving to toughen this team and develop close game experience. After that, UK has been a whole new team and is playing just as well as anyone else in the nation. I think that if I had to pick a team that is playing better it would have to be the Cats but nothing can be taken away from the Tar Heels.
So matching up is the extremely interesting to think about:
UNC UK
Zeller Harrellson
Henson Jones
Barnes Miller
Strickland Knight
Marshall Liggins

I think the biggest question mark is Jones and Henson which on first look seems like it would be a huge matchup problem for Jones.... However, thinking about these two players gets me a little excited to think about. Jones on Henson can be a stretch because Jones is sometimes a little soft against big guys but can completely take Henson starting at the key. Jones seems to float around more than what Henson would be used to and I think that will ultimately get Zeller or Henson in foul trouble. I think that Liggins on Marshall is really interesting as well. Marshall has been the spark that UNC has needed, probably since last season but he is somewhat turnover prone. I think that Liggins will frustrate him much like he did to Ohio State. Leading us to the other big matchup in Miller and Barnes. I think that Barnes is the obvious better player but I do not know if he has been guarded too often by a player as big and rangy as Darius. I think that Barnes will get the points but make take too many contested shots. I think that may end up being the most important factor.

This is going to be such an amazing game and I think that ultimately the Cats have proven that they have changed more over the end of the season. UK will hopefully be able to end the final four drought and win by 5 in the end.

UK- 76
UNC-71
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It comes down to the Point guards. I expect this game to be won in the last minute of the game
**** Vitale picked the cats by 3 baby...Wink
Go Cats!!
It's going to be a good one.
Kentucky 70-65.
Today Is The today, God I Can't Wait.
strawshaker Wrote:**** Vitale picked the cats by 3 baby...Wink
Go Cats!!

Yes, and he tweeted that at church!