Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Butler - (2) Florida (Elite 8)
Thoughts & Predictions?

3/36 4:30 p.m.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The way Butler beat the Badgers it would not surprise me if they returned to the Final Four!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
leecoukfan Wrote:The way Butler beat the Badgers it would not surprise me if they returned to the Final Four!

my thoughts to, but i hope Gators win.
Gators win.
Florida
I thought Butler was a fluke that got all the right games last year. Now I believe in them
Florida.
This one has me torn. This will be a great game. But i'll take the Gators.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Butler by 5
Butler seems to get better as the season goes on. I remember that beating Louisville put on them earlier in the year. This will be a good game Florida scores a lot and Butler scores enough to win. With that being said I will pick Butler by 3.
Screw making the SEC look better, Florida is in this game after getting a questionable 2 seed when Ohio St (the best team) and UK (the "seeded" worst 4 seed) Somehow end up having to play in the sweet 16..... It has just rubbed me the wrong way.
I really love Butler, I think that Stevens is one of the best coaches in the country and has shown in the past two years that it is not only his coaching but his attitude that allows for him to get the absolute most out of his players!!! With Howard playing out of his mind right now, I think that the biggest question is whether the Smith kid can actually come back and play a full game. He got hurt on a very painful looking play but came back and seemed that he was walking fine on that foot. The Key for Florida is to have the ball pounded inside. I think that they can wear down Butler but they have to have a great game from Tyus, Young and Macklin.
I will say butler wins by 4 and goes to their second straight final four!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I had Butler going out early in this tournament but they continue to prove me wrong.
Florida has also impressed me with the way they have won their games after being gifted their 2-seed.
I'll take Butler by 1.....
but a Florida win wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I'll take Butler, got the bigs to play with them.
I have Florida coming out of that bracket but you know what? Go BUTLER!
I hope Butler wins and I think that they have a good shot. Win or lose, Brad Stevens should win the national Coach of the Year award(s) if the voting has not already been done. Butler was 14-9 at one point of the season and they have not lost since.

Butler finished in a three-way tie for first place in the Horizon League. Next season, instead of giving 11 bids to extremely over rated Big East teams, maybe the committee will see fit to let another Horizon team or two into the dance. The catering that the NCAA does to bloated conferences like the Big East is pathetic. I hope that the Big East is shut out of the Final Four.
I'd like to see Butler win this one.
I would love to see Butler in this one. I am still sore about Florida getting this kind of a path and I really do not want the Gators to have been rewarded like that. I think that Butler can manage the game and keep the pace that they want. I am going to say Butler wins by 3 68-65
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's going to overtime.
#BBFL