Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(5) Arizona - (3) UCONN (Elite 8)
Thoughts and Predictions?

3/26 7:05 p.m.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Im hopin Arizona eliminates another Big East school.
They way they played tonight, i wouldnt be surprised to see them make it all the way to the national championship, IF they play the way they played again.
Ariz 76 Uconn 73
Yet another game that ruined my braket but its ok because I am always happy when Duke loses!! Arizona just couldn't miss and Kyle Singler got posterized!! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
i dont know if the Cats can have another game in them like against Duke,but i say this win this one..
UCONN wins and my bracket comes a step closer at winning and beating zaga fans Smile
Uconn
Two media darling storylines. I like AZ
Uconn.
The way Arizona is playing, I'll take Arizona.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kemba with another amazing performance that will lead the Huskies to the Final 4.
Uconn wins this and goes on to win the tourney.
Arizona by 15
I think that UConn gets through this one. If that Williams kid goes off again then the game can completely go towards the Wildcats but I just think that pairing Kemba with the recent great play by Lamb is too much in the end.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This will be a **** of a game. Kemba Walker will have a big game, and so will the man beast Derrick Williams. The X-factor is Lamb of UCONN I believe he will be the reason UCONN wins this one and advances to the Final Four.