Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(8) Butler 61 - (4) Wisconsin 54 (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
Butler advances to the Elite 8 And will face Florida
Almost gave it away at the end. But they pulled it out. And Matt Howard is a born leader and a phenomenal player! But he is an awesome leader to his team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Agreed. Also, Brad Stevens is the best coach in college basketball IMO.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:^ Agreed. Also, Brad Stevens is the best coach in college basketball IMO.

I don't know about saying he's the best. But given the talent he's got. And doing what he is doing. Yes, he is the best coach!! Imagine him have the talent UK has. Lord have mercy, he'd be dangerous. He just get's into his kids heads and the buy into what he's saying. He's marvelous!! And he'll be given a shot at some high named program someday. And he will not disappoint.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I was really hoping that Wisconsin would pull it out when they made their comeback but it was too little too late.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Brad Stevens, continues to prove he is one of the best coaches. I would love to see him land a bigger school, like Tennessee. Congrats Butler.
MVP2 Wrote:Brad Stevens, continues to prove he is one of the best coaches. I would love to see him land a bigger school, like Tennessee. Congrats Butler.

I agree. He has made a believer out of me.
MVP2 Wrote:Brad Stevens, continues to prove he is one of the best coaches. I would love to see him land a bigger school, like Tennessee. Congrats Butler.

I wouldn't. UK would never win a game against Tennessee. lol
#BBFL