Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Florida 83 - (3) BYU 74 (OT) (NCAA Tournament - Sweet 16)
Florida Advances To The Elite 8 And Will Face Either Butler/Wisconsin
Strikeout King Wrote:Florid Advances To The Elite 8 And Will Face Either Butler/Wisconsin

BYU was too much of a one man show; team ball won for UF. UF's chances to get to the final four looks good.
Awesome game!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
They must have been Jimmered out.
Glad that joke show along with SDSU is now over with.
Jimmer this game and last when i seen him try to go inside would get it blocked, needs to stay outside, way to go Gators
Tatus was a man in this game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jimmer Fredette almost beat the Gators but OT was just too much!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bolt Wrote:They must have been Jimmered out.
Glad that joke show along with SDSU is now over with.

lol.. I strongly agree.
Congrats Florida. I hope you make it to the Final 4 so I would aleast have one Final 4 team right.
I hate this for the fightin Jimmers of BYU! I wish they could have keep it going one more round. I hate to root against a SEC team but their path to the final four has just rubbed me the wrong way after we beat them twice at the end of the year. I was actually cheering for the Jimmer in this one but it is so hard for a team like BYU to get over the hump relying on a player to shot 29 times. Tough ending to a great career!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man, Jimmer is fun to watch.
Aslan Wrote:Man, Jimmer is fun to watch.

Indeed he is!!!
#BBFL